Chapter 8

Morgan's POV

I never thought Niall would wantme to go shopping with him besides grocery shopping for his favorite foods.

Since it's summer we decide to put on shades and take his hard-top BMW convertible to the mall. as soon as we left the driveway he puts the top down. As we are riding to the mall about 30 minutes away, he plays Katy Perry and during California Girls when there are beeps in the song he beeps along with it. At one point on the way we go through a weird neighborhood and alot of people that looked intimidating, Niall turns on the most ghetto sounding rap he could find so he would be safe in the neighborhood. We finally got there

"You ready for this?!" He says jumping around and chanting.

"Shoosh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream. He puts his hat on me and we walk in. He said i could keep it since he needed a new one anyway. I almost told him it was a souveneir but that would have sounded creepy.

As i am shopping in Gilly Hicks Niall and I both get a text from Josh

*I need your help*

*with what?* i reply quickly

*To ask Hannah to marry me* Oh my goodness i wanted to scream and then i got a tweet

"Just saw Nialls princess! now trying to find Niall himself!"

i tweet back "Come and talk to me and i'll get Niall to come over!"

Two girls come up to me and give me hugs.

"you're prettier than they say!!!" one of them says

"Thank you! It's just jealousy. Don't give in to it. I'll go find Niall in Lids. You know him and his hats." i say and i turn around and they are trying to hide the fact that they are fangirling. I find Niall as he is buying at lest 5 snapbacks.

"Those girls want to talk to you" I say pointing to them as they are smiling and waving.

"Hey gals. What are you doing here on a school day?" He says making them sound guilty.

"We skipped. Have to admit." One of them says in a naughty like voice.

They take pictures and get autographs and then he comes back.

"Aren't they sweet?" I ask.

"They are a bit flirty." He says kind of quietly.

"I dont blame them" I say as i kiss his cheeck and he blushes quite a lot.

"Now we need to buy you a dress!" He says loudly.

"Why?" i ask. I really didn't know.

"You're birthday party! It has to be formal this year!" I forgot. My birthday is on July 16th.

"Oh yeah" I say as he pulls me in to the dress store" He grabs a bunch of random dresses and shoves me in to the changing room waiting patiently in the chair.

I walk out in the first dress and it is bright pink.

"It was prettier on the hanger" he says. I walk back in the dressing room and try on a few more for him but the last one was my favorite. It was light blue and the sweetheart top was covered in gems and there was blue fabric that flowed down. It was the one. I walk out and his mouth dropped open.

"Thats sexy and cute" He says in a sassy tone.

"Thanks?" I say unsure. He dances with me and says

"Thats the one." I change into my regular clothes and bring it up to the cash register. I try to pay for it but Niall refuses to make me pay for it so i eventually just let him.