Chapter 29

Just a shoutout to my friend hannah. (Forgot your username, sorry love) and GabbyDeAngelis! AND DONT FORGET kendallemore!!!!!!!! tell her to freaking update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE Y'ALL!!!!! (IM HYPER(:) my parets are pissing me off so much right now...

Chapter 29

Gabby's POV

After a while the hate stopped and Margaret and Lou's wedding was coming up. We  haven't seen much of them. We knew they were busy planning the wedding, so we didn't bother them. Morgan is the maid of honor and said the wedding is going to be beautiful. I'm a bridesmaid but not the maid of honor. Morgan always had a goal to be best friends with everyone. I told her it wasn't going to happen but all she said was "I will make it possible". I always knew she was crazy. And still is.

*************************

It was the day of the wedding and Niall, Morgan, Harry and I were driving in a party bus before the wedding started. Niall was the best man but Harry didn't mind. Harry is the best man at Lou's wedding. Niall didn't mind either. But Morgan is the maid of honor for Margaret's wedding, too. Sometimes I got frustrated but then I remember I'm still a bridesmaid. And I'm married to 1/5 of One Direction, work with my best friend, and can basically have anything I want. But I don't take that for granted.

Harry and I walk over to Morgan's front door and knock on it. Morgan opens the door with Niall beside her. They link hands and I do the same with Harry.  We get in the party bus and the DJ/Driver turns around. And it was none other then the Simon Cowell. I couldn't help but smile.

"What song would you like to here?" He aks with a sly smile on his face.

"GOLD BY NEON HITCH!!!!!!!" Morgan screams. That was her favorite female artist song. Morgan starts standing up and jumping around and we all join her. She grabs Niall and he puts a rose between his teeth. They then start salsa dancing to the beat of the music. I secretly video tape and I even get Niall saying the rap part as Morgan stands there tugging on his tie. She then puts her face against his and he goes in for a kiss but she starts dancing again. He got fooled. They have literally the cutest relationship. Ever. I end up posting the video on Twitter with a comment that says "Gotcha ;)". This time I didn't get hate. I actually got tweets back saying 'How cute!" and what not. I told Morgan and she did her famous giggle. I always made fun of it but Niall always backed her up.

Morgan's POV

We get to the small church. It was cute and humble. We walk in and it was dcorated beautifully. I couldn't believe it. I squeezed Niall's shoulder and gasped as he looked around. "I know" He ended up whispering. Knowing exactly what I was talking about. We wait in the waiting area. I didn't see Kendall but I knew she was going to be alright. It was time for all of us to walk down the aisle. I look over at Niall and he smiled back. He saw that I was nervous and whispered "It's ok". He always comforted me. I took a deep breath as I linked arms with Niall. Walking down the aisle. I shaked seeing everyone looking at us. I saw my 2nd mom and flashed a cheeky smile at her. I gasp as I see Margaret walking down the aisle. I see Louis tear up a little but Liam wipes the tears away for him. I start to tear up. Margaret looked beautiful. Her hair beautifully done, nails done, and the poofy but flowing dress. With the veil perfectly wrapped around her small head. I teared up and looked at Niall. He saw I was upset so he, again, started making silly faces at me. I smile but I am still upset. There were to be no more bad break ups for all of us. No more need of so much comforting. No more sisters before misters or tears. 

They exchanged their vows and cocktail hour began. I was getting a "Margereta" as I feel arms wrap around me. I see that they're Nialls and I turn around and kiss him lightly on the lips.

"Everybody's grown up now" I say with my face in his chest. 

"It's ok. I know the feel" He says stroking my curled hair and rubbing my back.

Before the reception we have dinner. Niall and I both order the dinner and Gabby and Harry ordered the steak. At one point I see someone giving Gabby the evil eye. I just shake it off my shoulder. At one point I see the girl pick up a sharp steak knife and walk towards Gabby. I scream as she gets too close to her.

"GABBY LOOK OUT!" I scream. But I was too late. The girl stabbed Gabby in the shoulder. Luckily not in the back. I start crying and Niall holds me. Harry screams for help as security carries the girl away. "HARRY IS MINE!" she screams as she's being dragged away. We immediately take her to the hospital and leave the wedding. Kendall and Liam stay so not all of us go. We rush to the E.R. and she is immediately gets taken in. Harry, Niall, and I frantically wait in the waiting room. Fidgeting in nervousness. At one point I break down in Niall's shoulders but they both comfort me. Rubbing my back and what not. I doubt she will die but I have thoughts about it. And while I was in Nialls arms, I had a dream about it. It scared me.

We waited for a good 4 hours until we could go see her. Harry was excited to see her. It was hilarious. He was jumping around. I took a video. We were getting a lot of support on twitter since they heard about it from Kendall.

We get in to her hospital room and she is laying there smiling. I think she still has anesthesia so she was smiling a bit. Harry hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. Niall and I just hugged her.

"Why did that girl stab you? Do you know?" Niall asked. I gave him a dirty look. He shouldn't ask that.

"Because she's a hater! Just kidding. She didn't like me dating Harry." She said looking down.

"Dayyumm she sounds like fun" Niall said sarcastically. We all chuckled a little.

"So did you need stiches? Or what?" I ask concerning her.

"I needed four stitches. But it's ok. I'm ok now" She said with a weak smile.

"We'll need you to leave the room. We need to run some tests." A nurse said coming in. Realizing who we were. She smiled. "Sorry, I neeed to" She said, looking at the ground. We all hug Gabby and Harry kisses her and we slowly walk out the room. 

On the way back to our flats we stop by Margaret and Lou's flat. We leave a gift on the step and leave. We all lived fairly close so it was a coincidence. We stopped by Kendall and Liam's flat and Zayn and Ryan's flat. We invited them all over so they came over. But Margaret and Lou. They needed couple time.

They all followed us to Niall and mines flat. We go inside and relax for a while. But then Kendall and I find Niall's chocolate syrup stash. We go outside and make up a plan. We go inside and just spray the syrup all over them. 

We go in with at least 2 bottles of syrup and start squirting the chocolate everywhere. The war began.