Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Niall's POV

I can't believe we found Paul. I'm so lucky i found Morgan. I guess she's my world now.

"Wanna spend the night again?" I ask her

"Of course. I basically live here now" She says before she kisses me. I bet my face looks like a tomato now. After she texts her mom and her sister Lauren to tell her.

"Hey." she whispers to me. "We should play a prank on them while they're sleeing since all of us are spending the night again."

She's crazy. "By doing what?" i ask

'Covering them with whipped cream when they're sleeping" Pure genious.

"Ok" I tell her back

"WE'RE GOING TO GET FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream to all of them when Harry and Gabby are probably making out and all the others are watching a movie or jamming out like ususal.

We get out to the car and since it was warm tonight we put down the hood and on the way we blast 'Troublemaker' by Olly Murs so i decide to actually sing. Morgan starts singing too. She's really good actually. I turn it down.

"You sing?" I ask

"Yeah. but im nothing compared to you" she tells me insecurely

"It's beautiful"  I tell her when she was wearing her hipster glasses.

"Thank you" she tells me before kissing me and i see flashes around us at the red light. Uh oh. The papparazzi. I immediately put the hood up and roll the windows up.

"Whats wrong" she asks

"Papparazzi" I tell her honestly

"So you're ashamed to be around me" She states madly

"N-no" I tell her because im nervous.

"Drive me back to the flat so i can go home, please" she asks quietly. But i could tell she was upset.

"Are you sure?" i ask

"Yes" she says quickly. I can seee tears welling up in her eyes.

When she gets to the flat and grabs he jacket says a quick "Bye"  to all her friends.

"Love you" I try to say quickly but no reply. She walks calmly out the door and i see her car speed by. I messed up. This is my fault. Now tears are starting to swell up in my eyes.

Morgan's POV

I can't believe that just happened. He's ashamed to be around me. When i get home i start crying. Hard. Hannah calls me mid-cry

"Hello?" I answer sniffling

"Are you ok?" she asks

"Yeah, im fine."  I hear crying in the backround.

"Who's crying?" I ask

"Niall. He's really upset and sorry. He told me what happened.

"Oh' I say before hanging up

After that i get at least a 5 message long text saying he loves me and that he's sorry. I ignore it. I needed space.

By the end of the night my pink pillow was black. Completely black. I was still upset. I don't know why. I have loved him more than any guy i have dated.

*two weeks later*

Niall texts me every night saying goodnight and that he's sorry and he loves me. I wasn't that upset anymore but i was still upset. Especially when i went to Nando's and he showed up and ordered from me. Whenever he did I didn't look at him. I couldn't. Or else the tears wold roll down.