Chapter 33

Question: If you're a reader, why arent you a follower? Please follow me!

Chapter 33

Niall's POV

I felt the worst for Lou. The song 'Just One Last Time' came on he broke odwn. Staining the Limo seats with tears.

Even though it hurts I can’t slow down

Walls are closing in and I hit the ground

With “there’s no tomorrow” echo in my mind

Just one last time

This is when he broke down. Sobbing into Morgan's pregnant stomach.

"Why did she have to die?!" he sobbed continuously, making everyone else in the car cry. We pull up to mine and Morgan's flat and there are papparazzi. Everywhere.

"You can stay with us" Morgan said politely standing up, about to get out of the Limo. It was raining so I'll have to let Louis borrow some of my clothes. Louis let go of his face as he stands up, wiping the tears from his eyes. We open up the car door and paparazzi immediately ask Louis questions. I could feel anger boiling up in me.

"Leave him alone" I shouted in a taut voice. Why would they do that to him?!

We get in the flat and I slam the door behind me. Partially in anger and by accident. 

"I'll get you some dry clothes" I say as I sprint up to the master bedroom and grab sweatpants and a t'shirt. Before I go downstairs, I sit on the bed. Running my hands through my hair. Why did this happen to her? I start crying at the thought of her weak body. It was just so depressing.

I finally get the guts and bring the clothes downstairs, finding Morgan and Lou curled up under a blanket watching a film. I bring Lou his clothes and he quickly changes and curls up in Morgan's arm. They were both emotional so I make them both a cup of hot cocoa. Perfect for a rainy day.

I bring them the cups and sit next to Morgan. She squeezes my hand as I kiss her on the forehead. She is my remedy.

"He kicked" she whispered in a small voice as she smiled in my ear. My eyes brighten up as I put my hand on her stomach and feel our baby kick. My eyes pop as the feeling of butterflies form in my stomach.

After watching a couple of films I feel my eyes getting heavier at the screen. But before I fall asleep, I hear Louis whisper something sweet to Morgan.

"You'll make a great mum"  he whispers into her ear as he rests his head on her shoulder. They had a bond I couldn't describe.

Morgan's POV

"You'll make a great mum"  repeats in my head as the two boys/men are asleep on each side of me. I evenutally fall asleep too. I'm going to be a good mum. It's what I've always dreamed of.

I wake up by myself to the sound of Ke$ha and the smell of blueberry waffles. Louis loves Ke$ha now because of me and his favorite breakfast food is blueberry waffles.

I stand up and stretch, looking down at my oversized belly and bum. I did couples workouts with Niall, even though he hated them. He said there was too much "emotional drama". I giggled at the thought. I see Niall walk in with a plate of waffles for me.

"What's so funny?" he tremulously asked me with a wide smile on his face.

"Oh, nothing" I say squinting my eyes from stretching more.

"Momo!" I hear Louis says in a plummy voice.

"Lou-lou!" I shout at him back jokingly as he sits down with his waffles and starts eating them like a child.

After breakfast Niall and I decide to drive Louis home because he said he needed some alone time. I saw tears swell up in his eyes as he waves goobye.

"Poor lad' Niall says pulling out of the driveway.

"Yeah. He must be hurting very badly"  I say in reply.

"I couldn't imagine not having you" Niall says sweetly, sorrow in his eyes. I kiss him on the cheek as we are at a stoplight than we continue our quiet ride home.

"I might call Hannah and J-" I say before Niall cuts me off.

"Already did" he said with a smile.

"Love you, babe" I say taking out my phone to text Hannah.

Can't wait to see you! I text her.

Same gur! Have important news! Xx I smile at her silly grammar.

'"Want to get some candy, princess?" Niall aks me.

"Yes! I've been craving chocolate!" I shout as it makes him jump while driving. He turns on the song 'Chill Murray' as we head to the store. When we get to the store he lifts up my small, but heavy body into the cart as we go to the candy aisle. We get glances but we had sunglasses on so they didn''t know we're famouse.

We get into the aisle and Niall kisses me on the forehead. "Get anything you want, love" he tells me as I grab almost everything on the shelves. Grabbing bottled coffee for me and Hannah also.

We head home with our 20 bags of candy and play 'Clarity' by Zedd and jam out with the warm summer air beating on our faces.

We get home as I grab 2 bags and head inside. I set the bags on the counter and grab movies, blankets, and pillows for a movie night. Hannah was pregnant too so we would pig out together.

After Niall and I unload all of the candy, I hear the doorbell ring and carry my heavy stomach to the door. I open the door to glowing Hannah with a small baby bump. She was very short so it made her look adorable.

"Hey gurl!" Hannah says in a high pitch voice.

"Hey!" I say back, trying to hug her but not suceeding because of our tummies.

"I brought some can-....oh" Josh says as he sees our abnormally large amount of candy he added to. He adds the candy bag to the pile on the floor that looked like halloween night.

"Can we eat dinner first?" Hannah asked looking nervous.

"Yeah! We picked up Nando's on the way back" I chirped grabbing a bag and sitting on the couch. They all follow me and Hannah sits next to me as Josh and Niall sit next to eachother. After about a half-our of eating we all sit down and set up for the movie, grabbing candy.

"Before we start, Josh and I have and anouncement" Hannah says as Josh nods and Niall and I lean in in fascination.

"The baby is a girl" she says as I immediately smile and hug her.

"Did you guys find the name yet?!" I shout almost startling her. She gives Josh a look and then looks at me and smiles.

"Morgan Elizabeth"