Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Niall's POV

Morgan was in obvious pain. Her friend was going to die in the next week and won't be able to see our baby. It was even amking me sad. When she said we had to visit her I slid up next to her and put my arms around her torso. Feeling her rounded stomach against my arm.

"It's ok" I tell her as she cries in my shoulder.

After she falls asleep I carry her up to our bedroom. I turn on the radio to softly play. She said it helped her sleep when she was upset. I slide under the sheets as I sleep with my arms around her waist. Feeling the baby kick once in a while.

I wake up the next morning to morgan rustling around in the bathroom and bedroom. I lean up on one arm as I rub my eyes with the other. I squint as my eyes get used to the daylight.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"We're seeing Margaret today, get up please" she says giving me a quick peck on the lips. I felt like a part of a 40 year old couple right now. But thats ok. I plan to grow old with Morgan. After I sit up I see her putting on her favorite yellow maternity blouse and her stretch skinny jeans, paired with white converse. I get up and put on khaki's with a white t-shirt this time. Putting on my white supras to finish off the outfit.

"I didn't eat breakfast" I tell Morgan. She immediately turns her head, eyes filled with concern. She wanted to spend as much time with Margaret as possible.

"We'll stop at McDonalds, if that's ok?" She asks, I nodd as she grabs her purse before getting in our  red customized Range Rover she got from Simon as a 'Congratulations' gift. I told her that I would drive and she let me. She hasn't been driving a lot lately.

We stop by the McDonalds closest to the hospital and then head staight to the hospital. We find out what room she's in and rush to it.

Morgan walks in to the hospital and her eyes immediately fill with tears. She sits next to her bed as I sit next to tired Louis.

"Hi" I hear Margaret weakly whisper to Margaret.

Morgan's POV

Seeing Margaret in this much pain was heartbreaking. How do bad things happen to ssuch great people?

"Hi" she tells me weakly. Tears still in my eyes.

"Hi Margaret" I whisper back.

"How is it" She says, slowly flinging her hand to my stomach.

"Good" I say smiling with a tear rolling down my cheek. "It's a boy" I tell her. Still gently gripping her hand.

"Does he have a name" She smiled with her pale face and chapped lips. Eyes yellow, but happy.

"Keegan Toby" I say smiling.

"Like from Pretty Little Liars?" she asks softly giggling.

"Thats right" I whisper back. Trying for Niall not to hear.

"The A team forever" She said with her eyes closing. Heart moniter beeping like crazy.

"NURSES!" I scream in the hallway as they rush in. 

"No! She can't die!" I hear Louis screaming. Everything went in slow motion. A nurse had to take push him away from her.

"That's my wife!" He said screaming with tears streaming down his face like a river. After about 20 minutes I hear the moniter go flat. She was gone. Her last words were said to me. I start balling as I cup my face in my hands. I see the nurses put the paper blanket over top of her head and wheel her out of the hospital room. She was gone. Forever. 

No more loud screams. No more extremely scary movies. No more midnight ice cream or target runs. No more full A Team. Nothing. Every time I'll see a red velvet cupcake I'll think of her. They were her favorite.

2 Weeks Later

"We'll forever honor her" the priest says through the silence in the graveyard.

I go up to her cascut with Gabby and put her favorite flowers overtop of it. The wooden box slowly goes to the bottom of the grave as every person at the funeral puts a handful of dirt in it. She was gone.

*****************

Sorry it was so short y'all! Didn't have much time! My dad was yelling at basketball, and he's very loud. Love you all dolls! Stay beautiful!