Chapter 31

I think im ending the book in about 5 chapters :( writing a new book and i'm caught up in that! keep reading loves!

Chapter 31

Fastforward a year

Lou's POV

It's been a year and Margaret's cancer has just been getting worse. A couple of weeks ago I collapsed in Niall's flat because I was so upset. Margaret was at the hospital so she didn't see. The rest of the night I was getting sung to by Morgan and Niall. Morgan was featured in one of our songs so I knew she could sing. She's about 5 months pregnant so she was emotional too. At one point we were just embracing. She felt the pain because on of her friends from middle school had died from cancer.

Eventually that night Morgan invited everyone else over to cheer me up and it helped. But only a minimal amount. We jumped around to music a lot but I still thought of Margaret the whole time. Also when I walked in when I left the hospital, old Paul ran up to me and knocked me down with kisses. I laughed because Paul was so old and is still super active. Niall runs him everyday. They are an active couple and soon-to-be family.

Niall's POV

Morgan was 5 months pregnant and we were both super happy. About a month ago we found out it was a boy and thought of a name about a week ago. Keegan Toby Horan. Morgan loved the name and always wanted to name a boy that. Ever since she knew she was pregnant she's been very emotional. It can be good and bad but when it's bad I'm by her side.

Gabby already had a baby girl with Harry. Darcy Elizabeth is the name. Harry thought of the middle name and gabby thought of the first name. Morgan and I are the godparents. We are active with Darcy and Morgan bought her so many clothes, Darcy already has a closet.

One day Louis came home from the hospital really upset. We all knew that Margaret was only going to get worse and then the unforgettable may happen. Unless god puts a miracle on her. Morgan and Louis sang to each other and I thought that was sweet so I took a picture. Eventually I invited all of our friends over to party but I could see he was still upset. I would be too if my wife was dieing.

After a while everybody left and me and Morgan were left with Louis again.

"I don't know if I'll ever be able to love again if she dies." Louis said. I immediately got sad at this thought.

"I understand. Lots of people have had to deal with this too. Many people have died from cancer." Morgan said. She took the words right out of my mouth. She always put a good set in these types of conversations.

"I know it's just..." Louis said before crying. Morgan went over and hugged him. Rubbing his back. He eventually stopped crying and we just sat there.

"Can we go to Target? I'm in the mood for candy." I said making it less awkward.

"Oh my lord have I been craving candy." Morgan said. I giggled because she has the strangest cravings. One time she had cravings for olives. She went to the store and bought five jars. She at them all in a day. She was embarrassed but I thought it was cute. Everyday there was a different craving and I always found out so I could get some at the store after recording.

Zayn and Ryan were life parteners and adopted a boy from Ghana when we were there. Niall and I donated £5,000 to comic relief while we were there.

While I was in my thoughts Morgan got a call. She picked up the phone and listened for a while. I think it was Kendall. She hung up the phone and immediately started balling. I go over and hold her. I had no idea what was going on.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Marg is going to die within the week." She says through cries. My heart sunk and I teared up. Why do bad things happen to good people? What would happen to Louis? Next thing you know Morgan and I are crying in to each other. At one point it's silent. No cries. No T.V. running.

"We have to visit her." Morgan says