Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Morgan's POV

I stop by Nando's on the way to Niall's and get just simple stuff like chicken sandwiches. I hope he's ok with that.

I also hope he likes my outfit. Grey vans, jeans, and a blouse. It looked good in the mirror.

I put the address in to the navigator to realize this is actually happening. I'm going to One Directions flat. It's probably a mess. O well. I've seen my brothers room.

I get there and it looks pretty big on the outside. But more cozy than mine. I knock on the door and hear Louis scream

"WHO IS IT?!?!"

"MORGAN!!!!!!" I scream back. Trying to impress him.

I see Niall open the door and his eyes look prettier up close.

"Hey" he says with a sweet Irish accent.

"Hi" i say quietly but loud enough for him to hear. He puts his arm around me and walks me in. My heart is beating so fast. I can't help myself from smiling.

"VAS HAPPENING?!?!" Zayn says loudly. He was pretty close to my face. To be honest I was scared. I didn't expect it.

"NOTHING MUCH!" I scream back. Once again to impress another one direction boy.

He walks away with his hands up on both sides. I got sass. I can show it when I want to.

Liam starts running up to me like a little child. Of course.

"Want to watch toy story, Morgan and Niall?!" He says excitingly.

"NO, I'VE SEEN IT FOUR DAYS IN A ROW!" Niall says loudly.

"Aww" Liam pouts and walks away.

Niall takes his arm off me. I wish he didn't. I felt so safe and secure. But he grabs my hand. That makes up for it.

"Let's go hang out in the living room"

I smile as he spins me around his hand and playfully pulls me. I once again can't stop smiling. We sit on their huge orange sofa and curl up in a ball next to him. Still holding his hand.

"Am I taking this too fast?"

"You're perfect" he whispers to me as he wraps his arm around me and lightly kisses my forehead. I'm getting the butterflies. I still can't believe this is for real.

After about an hour of hanging out, cuddling and watching tv, we hear some thumping on the stairs and then a big thump.

Harry walks over rubbing his head. Almost stumbling over his heels.

"You ok lad?" Niall says as he takes his arm off me.

"Harry would get jealous, he thinks you're hot" he giggles as he tells me. I giggle along.

"I woke up from a nap and I fell down the stairs" Harry says with a slurred voice.

"Are ya hungover?"

"What do you think I am?!" Harry says. He walks over to Niall but slips on the hardwood floors. Smart move Harry.

Niall sits up Harry and picks him up and walks him to his room.

He comes back down and sits back down next to me. He sighs and puts his arm back around me.

"That's better" he says as he is smiling down at me.

"Same here" I say shyly. We start to talk about how he saw me.

"What did you think when you saw me?" I asked.

"I have to get her number. I could see us two. Then I told Harry I was too nervous. So he got it for me. Thanks to Harry you're here now. And I get to cuddle with you" after he said that he started tickling me up in my stomach area. I as laughing uncontrollably.

"Stop it!" I say loudly.

"NEVER!" He says adding a evil laugh. He's so adorable.

"Ok i'll stop" he says as he sees I can't breathe.

"Thank you" I say as I'm still catching my breath.

We decide to watch Marley & Me. He sees me tear up he starts to stroke my hair. He kisses me on the forehead and I fall asleep.

I fall asleep on Niall's shoulder. I die a little on the inside.