Chapter 7

Since I didn't have a graduation party, the boys invited me to their flat and they are having a bunch of friends over. lots of famous people and they told me to not fangirl. How would they know?

As soon as i got there, somehow Josh broke in and the guys didn't know about it. They were suprised but didn't care much. Next to him on the couch was super-pretty Hannah. 

"Hi Hannah!" i say, giving her a hug. We got closer before and exchanged numbers.

"Hey!" She says quietly but still loud for her. She died the tips of her hair purple and it looked good on her but on other girls i have seen it looks bad.

We sit down and watch some TV until Simon shows up with a bunch of party supplies.

"Is that for me?" i ask. i didn't know it was a party.

"Of course" He says.

"I told him to do it!" Niall yells wanting all the credit. I kiss him and whisper to him "Thank you".

When I look at him his cheeks are blood red and he's blushing. He's not used to getting kissed i guess.

"YOU'RE A NINNY!!" Zayn screams as they start to wrestle on the floor. Hannah and I are laughing so hard next to eachother.

The doorbell rings and Niall and Zayn stop immediately. It's Gabby, Margaret, and Kendall. I bet Gabby is scared as poop.

Gabby's POV

I hear the doorbell ring from the inside and my heart starts beating so hard when i see Harry sitting on the couch.

"Hey!" Morgan says answering the door. She hugs us all and finally lets us in.

I pull Harry's hand and say "I have to talk to you in private".

We go up to his room and i sit him down in his chair.

"Whats wrong?" he asks genuinely

"I need to wait. I want to wait until after marriage"

"Why wait?" He says reaching for me. I slap his hand away.

"I was almost pregnant! The first test said positive!" i say. almost yelling. He looks shocked.

"What?" he seems more confused.

"Yeah. you heard me. You know how bad that would look in college?"

Harry's POV

I was in total shock. Pregnant? I wouldn't be able to handle that.

"I don't want that either" I say to her. My voice almost shaking. She looks super upset.

"Shh. its ok" I say as i stand up and hold her.

"Lets go downstairs and forget the 'almost pregnancy'. ok?' I ask

"Ok" she says almost crying. I hold her hand all the way downstairs to reassure that it's ok.

Josh's POV

Damn. Hannah is really pretty. I wish i could call her mine forever. Maybe soon. I mean we are both far into college. Maybe. Just maybe.

Louis POV

I see Marharet and right away run up to her and give her a bear hug.

"Hey" she squeezs out with barely any breath

'Oh...sorry" i say letting her go. I wish i didnt want to, she's so sweet.

Kendall's POV 

I see Liam and immediately run up to him and give him a big kiss and hug. It felt like so long since ive seen him. I felt deprived. He's my man. Did i really just think that? Oh goodness. 

"Well hello to you too, love" he says all seductive like. I start cracking up laughing. I cant believe he really did that. He joins me laughing.

Morgan's POV

The rest of the night was a blur. It felt so fast. I didn't have any alcoholic drinks and whenever Niall wanted any i told him no. He's irish and when he drinks...it's bad. I end up falling asleep in his arms on the couch again and same with Hannah, Kendall and gabby. But Margaret and Louis were spread out all over the floor with at least 20 pillows when Niall was my pillow.

I remember seeing other famous people like Adele and Little Mix without Perrie.

I also met Zayn's friend Ryan. He seems really nice but has a different kind of voice and he was a big fan of One Direction. He was almost fanBOYing. He was crazy when he had one drink so Zayn told him not to have any more. Zayn was responible? I didnt think so either. But when it comes to "friends" i guess he is.

I end up leaving with only telling Niall.

When i came home i see Lauren. My over-protective sister.

"Where were you?!" she asks violently.

"Niall's'' i say. then sprinting to my room and locking the door to avoid conversation. I end up taking a nap.

When i wake up i see i have 5 messages from Niall

*Im bored, princess*

*Im home alon and super bored*

*Wanna come over?*

*Please?*

*Sorry im probably bothering you...*

I text him back immediately. He's probably worried.

*Pshhh. you don't bother me! Sure! Changing then heading over! :)*

i get a text almost immediately

*YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)"

I change into semi-casual clothes and walk in since Niall finally gave me a key since i've been there so much. 

I walk in and he is still asleep. He's so lazy. I walk over to wake him up.

"BOO!' he screams in my face giving me a heart attack. I squeel like a little girl.

"Sorry" He says when he catches his breath after laughing so hard.

"i have to show you something" He says as he turns on the tv. It''s a video of me walking into his house.

"They show it that fast?" i ask. confused.

"Yep. You know what that means?"

"What?"

"We need to escape" He says all myserious like.

"SHOPPING!!!!!!!!"