Chapter 22

Depressing miscarriage:( hope u like it loves! <3 (no freaking repots. Like seriously. You should be grown up enough to deal with cuss words. If not then you shouldn't be a directioner. You're too young. Because 1D has very 'Colorful' Language too. Mkay?)

************************************

Chapter 22

Niall's POV

"M-miscarriage?" Morgan said with her chin trembling. She is going to cry. I hate when she cries.

"I-I'm so sorry. There might haven't been enough time that you knew. It's not your fault ma'am. I'll talk to you guys later" He tells Morgan and walks out of the room with his clip board.

After the doctor left, tears immediately left Morgan's eyes. No sound. Just tears. She cries like that. It's strange but depressing. My stomach dropped as she looked at me and asked

"Can we go home?" She asks. Very plainly.

"Of course, princess" I say. What do i say to that? No? I don't want anymore tears. Trust me.

The car ride home was silent. All she did was look out the window with her head against it. I didn't start conversation. Not knowing what to say. I wouldn't want to talk to anyone either.

We get home and she walks up to her room. Closes her door and I hear her flop on the bed. Some cries. Mostly silence. Everyone was spending the night. I forgot I invited them over. They all stared at me.

"Whats happened?" Gabby whispered to me. I sigh. Tears filling my eyes. I was actually excited. I sit down and finally say

"Miscarriage." I say almost crying. Gabby's eyes immediately fill with tears. She shoves her head in to Harry's chest. Kendall and Hannah embrace eachother and the rest of the guys cup their faces in their hands. They all wanted Morgan to have the first one direction kid. They saw

her as a mom easily.

I start crying and Zayn comes over and hugs me.

"It's ok bro, you can always try again" He says while tears roll down my cheek.

All of us decide to sing to her in the morning. Something Louis, Liam and I sung to Zayn and Harry to wake up. Morgan stayed in bed from 3 in the afternoon until the day ended. Through the next morning. At dinner time, I brought her her favorite meal, a cheese quesadilla. When i walked in and gave her it the pillow next to her was stained. And her face was stuffed in the pillow. Hiding her face from me. She made me set her meal on the side table.

That night was calm. Kendall cried a lot at one point but Liam comforted her. So did Gabby. We watched movies. Some disney and we watched Taken 1 and 2. Also an old movie called paranormal activity. It doesn't scare me. But it scares the pee out of Morgan. It was sad not comforting her. We all slept in the living room.

10 in the mornin' came around and i woke everybody up. I grabbed my guitar and took everyone in to our room. I opened the door and the first thing i saw was all the blankets and pillows stained. Also her little head buried in them. Then I saw the untouched meal. We start singing. Louis, Harry, and I sing the choruse. We start singing

"It's time to get up, in the morning. (In the morning. Morning!) We've got McDonalds breakfast for you. (just for any other brand). We've drove 2 miles to get it. So noe get up and eat it. You lazy bunch of selfish Morgan. so we GOTTA GET UP! WE'VE GOTTA GET UUUP! 'CAUSE IT'S TIME TO GET UUUP! AND IT'S TIME TO GET UUUP! IT'S TIME. TO. GET. UP! IT'S TIME TO GET UP UP UP UP. IT'S TIME TO GET UP. It's tttiiime toooo....geeeet uuuuup." We sing to her jumping on the bed.

She waves us to go away and I tell them to leave except for me. I get in bed and wrap my arms around her. I kiss her head and stroke her hair until i fall asleep. A nice, restful sleep. Just the two of us this time.