Chapter 23

romantic Niall is giving me feels. Real bad. Again reporting for cussing? Calm yo'self. You can deal with it. i had a dream i was pregnant. I woke up freaking out. Niall was the dad. It was so freaking real.

Chapter 23

Morgan's POV

The boys came in this morning with basically all my friends. I was embarassed. I cried all night. Why? Why would a miscarriage happen to me? I thought i was born to be a mom. When they came in to our room and sang to me, i wanted them to go away. I loved them and all but I was still upset. After most of them left Niall came in and fell asleep with his arms around me.

About a half hour later I woke up to Niall stroking my hair. It was gross. I don't know why he would want to touch it.

"That was a rude awakening" I tell him. He nodds.

"I know. I'm sorry. I thought it would cheer you up. I was wrong and i-" He says before i cup his face in a kiss.

"It's ok" I whisper to him while we embrace. I stand up and I look in the mirror. Gross. 

"I look disgusting. I need to take a shower" I tell him walking in to the bathroom closing the door.

I get out of the shower and change in to white shorts and a baggy pink thick strap tank top. I walk out of the bathroom and put my hair up in a messy bun. After I put my hair up I see Niall asleep on the bed again. I start jumping on the bed and shouting in his face to 'GET UP'. He wakes up and stands up on the bed. As im still screaming get up he kisses me. Intensely. To get me to finally shut up. After he stops I giggle as he lifts me off the bed on to the ground.

We walk downstairs and everyody is still bumming around. Niall and I sit at the breakfast bar and he asks me

"Wanna go shoppin'? You know to cheer you up?" He says smiling. I nodd.

Niall changes in to his famous outfit (polo and khakis) and comes downstairs. We walk outside and get in to his Ferarri FF. He loves that car because its like his toy. He keeps it in perfect shape.

We drive to the mall blasting 'Wings' by little mix. It used to be one of my favorite songs. He puts my Ray Bans on me as he puts the top down. He got a special edition. 

We get to the mall and I tweeted a picture of the Jack Wills store. I needed a new sweatshirt from there and Niall said he would get me one. They're ridiculously expensive though. I got a coral colored one since it was my favorite color. After Jack Wills I wanted to go to Forever 21. It was my favorite girly store. At the bottom floor I saw matching couple shirts that said 'Thing 1' and 'Thing 2' I thought it was adorable so I made Niall and I buy them. I also bought some oversized sweaters and a lace summer dress. At the cash register a blogger got our autographs and I got notifications on Instagram from it. I went to other stores, bought some Oxfords and other boots. Then we headed home.

When we got home nobody was there. We went nextdoor to Harry's and Gabby's flat and noobody was there. We couldn't find anybody and nobody would answer their phones.

Since nobody was to be found Niall decided to take me to bed and maybe try again. We both don't know. We only want one child though. Only time will tell.

***********

Sorrry it was so short! I feel like crap and i have an ear infection:( Keep reading dolls! <3