Chapter 24

Sorry Y'all. Im a lazy slob. FREAKING SCHOOL. Hate it. Forever alone day today. I was supposed to be born today! That was my due date! But guess what?! I wasnt. Suck. Love you all so much. Especially my sister Gabby, Hannah, and Kendall. <3

******************************

Chapter 24

Niall's POV

I woke up to the smell of sausage. I was exhausted. And sore. I walk downstairs to see Morgan cooking in booty shorts and Harry sitting there with his big hands around a mug of coffee. He may be married but he's always liked Morgan in short shorts. I always have. If you know what I mean.

I grab a sausage from the pan, cool it down, and eat it. Damn it was good. Paul bumps his wet nose in to my hand that was by my side. I look down at his big head. He was about 5 years old now. Harry and Gabby got a Great Dane and named it Heaf. Gabby wanted to name it after her old dog she missed a lot. I pet Paul and I immediately thought of my old security gueard Paul. Thats why we named our husky Paul. And after Morgan's crazy uncle. Paul died protecting some famous person about 5 months ago. A tear was put in my eye at the thought of it. Morgan obviously saw it and kissed me.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Paul" I said simply.

"He died doing what he loved. Thats what he wanted." Morgan said. I gave her a slight smile. She always knew what to say. I told her she should have a talk show and she agreed. But she said that nobody would want to listen to her. So she made a blog. She has at least 9 million readers. I was proud of my little princess.

The paparazzi have calmed down a lot but we still get a couple sometimes. It was January and there was about a soft inch of snow on the ground. It was pretty on our patio. At this point I was getting very sensitive. I have no idea why. I just was. I went up behind Morgan and wrapped my arms around her waist. I kissed her on the ear and whispered in to her ear

"I will love you forever. I hope you know that." I told her. She giggled.

"I know" She says softly giggling. I let go of one arm and put my arm around her. I look at the food and she sees me.

"It'll be done in a minute! Shoo!" She says batting away. She's always been protective of her cooking. I turn around and I see Gabby. I have no idea when she got there. She's always there for Morgan. It's like sisterly love. Morgan told me how she helped Gabby with alot of crap in middle school with bitches. It pisses me off that both Morgan and Gabby had to deal with that.

I sit down next to Harry and we just talk.

"How was the honeymoon?" I ask.

"Pretty good" He says with a small smile. Bags under his eyes.

"How's Morgan? She better?" He asks. Actually interested.

"I'm pretty sure" I say. Hoping she was fully better. His eys get heavier in relief. We were like a big family. Helping eachother out.

Morgan's POV

As I was cooking breakfast, Gabby came up to me.

"You alright. You all better?" she asked.

"Yeah. I guess" I say. I never expressed my feelings. I always hid them. They were too much to handle. Especially with my bipolar and all. I wouldn't help anyone around me.

I finish breakfast and we were all sitting around the table having small talk. We all sit down on the couch and watch the news. There was nothing else on and we didn't feel like going through our list.

Niall's POV

We started watching the news and Morgan snuggled up against my side. The news came on and there was announcement of a child getting killed by someone else. Thats when Morgan finally caved in. She did before but that was mostly shock she told me. She started balling in my chest adn making suttle comments like 'why that kid and why not me' or 'just kill me now'. I started crying then. Why would she think that? I saw gabby crying in to Harry's arm. I wouldn't blame her.

Morgan got up and walked in to the bathroom. She locked the door behind her. I went up to the door and knocked on it. She told me to go away so I listened. She told me always to listen to her. So I did. After a while she didn't come out and I got worried. I picked the lock with Harry and Gabby standing around me. I open the door to Morgan on the ground with blood all around her. She had been cutting. A lot.

I started tearing up at the sight and Gabby let out a cry and was balling. For all I know she could be long gone. I shouldn't have listened to her. This is my fault. I pick her up bridal style and this is when I start crying. I yell Harry to start his car and i run out there and slide in to the back seat. Gabby is balling her eyes ut at the thought of no Morgan and her not being here. I'm still crying. Tears roll down Harry's cheek. I text everyone the news and everyone is heading to the hospital. Even perrie. yes, we were still friends. And the rest of Little Mix. The song 'Magic' by us (one direction) comes on and thats when I start crying super hard.

We get to the hospital and I hand her to the doctors. They tell me it may take a while and it's basically a blur from then on. Maybe from the tears. The rest of the night I spent with my face cupped in my hands. It was all my fault.

**************

I just can't. I'm crying. I'm sorry guys. P.m.s.ing over here. <3