Chapter 34

I've gotten so far thanks to all you babes!! You should read my bud Kimbi_Loves_You ' s stories! they're amazeballs!!!!!! (on wattpad) And Happy Birthday to my Quotev friend, Meadow!!!! You've been a great reader, love!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 34

My heart stopped. She's naming her first child after me? I felt a kick, almost the baby reminding me to come to reality.

"Really?" I ask with my hand on my chest and Nialls arm going around my waist.

"Yeah" she said smiling and rubbing her stomach. I grab her and hug her. I didn't care if our stomachs got in the way, she is the sweetest person I know. I didn't realize I was crying until Hannah told me.

"M-Morgan, you're crying" she said while giggling, she was about to cry herself.

"That's what pregnancy does to me" I say chuckling and wiping away the tears. Making everyone laugh, I go over and get a armful of candy and start munching on alot at the same time. I see the stranged eyes of Niall on me.

"What" I say looking at him with a mouthful of candy, making him crack up. I shoot him a dirty look and he stands up and walks over to the fridge.

"Do you want a water?" he asks me looking over at me, I eagerly nod as he tosses a water bottle to me, eyes widening as he realizes he threw something at me.

"I'm ok, I played lacrosse" I say smiling at him so he doesnt worry. He grabs his collar bone in relief and I chuckle. He plops back on the couch as we begin our lazy couples night.

The next morning I wake up on the ground with pillows all around me and Niall's arm around my waist. I kiss him on the forehead as I stand up and head to the kitchen, wanting to make pancakes. I see dizzy Hannah walk over and sit down in the kitchen.

"Hey" she says groggily while rubbing her eyes I remember she always does. I chuckled as I got the milk and eggs out of the fridge and continue and make pancakes.

As I am making the pancakes, my phone rings. I go over and I don't recignize the number but I still answer it.

"Hello?" I ask unsure of who I am talking to.

"Is this Mrs.horan" a deep voice on the other end asks.

"Yes" I answer trembling in fear.

"This is the secret sevice. Your parents have just died in combat and their bodies will most likely not be recovered. Deepest sympathy. Thank you" my stomach dropped and my hand went over my mouth as tears slowly started going down my cheeks. 

"What?" Hannah said putting her hand on my back.

"My parents died" I say finally cupping my face in my hands.

Niall's POV

I hear her say that her parents died and my stomach dropped at the sight of  her crying. It was upsetting. They wouldn't be able to see her baby. I don't even know if she could tell them yet.

I walk over to her and hold her small body in my arms. Whispering "It's ok" every once in a while into her ear. She eventually stopped crying so she could continue making breakfast, being very concerned about other people, when she should be concerned about herself.

After Hannah and Josh eventually left, I engulfed Morgan in a hug. I knew it would be too hard for her to handle with her pregnancy and all. Instead of just sitting there thinking about it, I walk over to her and engulf her in one of my famous 'Horan Hugs'. I feel her chin tremble as her silent crying begins. You see, she does this thing where she doesn't make any noise when she cries because she told me she used to be super insecure in middle school. I was surprised but she said I was her savior. It really concerned me but she said not to worry about it anymore since we were married and she was 'the happiest girl living'. I kissed her on the forehead and swooped her off of her feet.

I put her on the couch and decide to text Gabby to bring her and Harry over to cheer her up.

Morgan is feeling really down...can you and Harry come over to cheer her up, please

After sending the text, I take a deep breath as I see Morgan sitting on the couch curled in a ball, as I see tears stream down her jeans. After a couple of minutes I hear the door knock and Morgan pops up, wiping the tears away, not wanting to be seen sad.

"Heyyy!" Gabby chimes in,being her usual happy self.

"Hey y'all!" Morgan replies, here eyes were red and I could see the expression in Harry's face. Concerned. She also had a bond with Harry, she has a bond with all of the members. She was so lovable, I'm so glad I got her instead of Harry. I knew he wanted to get her but I told him to back off. And I'm glad I did, now he's happily married with Gabby.

 Harry gave me a look as I directed him into the kitchen as he followed me immediately.

"Hey babe, can you get me a water while you're in there?" Morgan asked me from sitting next to Gabby and I happily smiled and walked in. I opened the fridge and grabbed her the third water today and brought it to her, walking back to the kitchen.

"What happened?" Harry asked me, whispering in his rough, low voice. I breath in heavily and breath out quickly, looking at the ground. Leaning my arms back on the counter, moving my legs and torso forward.

"Her parents died, she can't even have a funeral. They didn't find the bodies" I say slowly looking up to shocked Harry. His hand was covering his gaped mouth as I could see his eyes get glassy quickly.

"Mama Simms" I heard him whisper to himself through his mouth as I begin to tear up, but swallow hard to avoid crying. I look up to meet his eyes and nod. He wipes his face with both of his hands and then puts down his hands and looks over at Gabby with his red eyes as she's talking to Morgan. Gabby gives him the head tilt with the 'whats wrong?' look while raising his eyebrow as he shakes his head and turns his head back to me.

"We're spending the night. I can't just leave her. I love her like my family" Harry says in a all serious tone as we hear giggling in the backround. I knew Gabby would do the trick. I give a side smile at seeing her happy again. I can't stand to see her sad.

We walk over to the living room and make ourself comfy on the couch and turn on the TV to the news, not knowing what would come up.

"Two secret servers died today in combat. We understand that they died in combat and their names are Shawn and Kevin Simms. Deepest sympathy for any family members and friends" the news caster said, making my mouth gape. "Wow, nothing is safe these days and-" the other news caster says before I press the power button to turn the TV off. I look over to Gabby holding Morgan tight. I look over to see Harry burying his face in his hands again. I do the same as I hear Gabby quietly saying 'I'm sorry' quietly while rubbing her back, tears falling as Morgan's tears fall too.

Louis' POV

As soon as I saw that Morgan's parents died, I knew what she felt. I texted her plenty of times and invited her over to get her mind off of it. I love her and I don't want a great person like her to be upset. I grabbed my jacket and immediately headed out to Morgan's