Chapter 13

AGAIN, SHIP MIALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY BESTIE/SISTER CAME UP WITH IT! ALSO SHIP HABBY!!!!!!!!!

***************************

Chapter 13

Niall's POV

When they finally found out that we were in the shed they got really mad and we got out and soaked us in water. Morgan kept complaining about her hair so she eventually just put it up.

"does this look good?" She asks

"Beautiful" I say before kissing her. I loved her so much i couldn't stand it. She told me how she used to get the feels all the time before she met me in person.

"I get the feels all the time now that im with you" I tell her and she blushes.

"IM GETTING THEM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!" She screams and runs away. I speed up to her and grab her waist and pull her down to the ground.

"You can't escape" I tell her as i gripped her wrist to the ground.

"Or can i" She says as she starts kissing me and i get weak at the thought of kissing a beautiful girl. She slips out from under me and runs away screaming "FEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and then evil laughs. She's absolutely one of the craziest girls i've ever met. My mistake. THE craziest girl ive ever met. She's my crazy girl.

Morgan's POV

My 2nd mom (Gabby's mom) wanted us to come back to their home to sleepover so I say goodbye to Niall and he starts flirting with me.

"You don't need to flirt." I say "You already won me over" I say giggling as he lifts me up and kisses me. Best boyfriend ever!

Then i say the 'Love you's' and pull Gabby away from Harry as they were making out and she blows him a kiss and he pretends to catch it and put it on his lips then he winks at her.

"C'mon crazy kid" I say to Gabby and pull her outside to go into my Red Jeep convertible my dad bought me when i was 16.

"I hate you" She says.

"Love you too gur" I say being sarcastic like usual.

We get to 'our' house and i plop on the couch. Mrs.Suzette walks in and says

"Well hello to you too" sarcastically.

"Hi mum!" I scream as she looks at me like i'm stupid or something. Love hate relationship. Haha.

"Hey mum" Gabby says sooooo enthusiastically (Note the sarcasm).

We go up to Gabby's room and start watching Pretty Litte Liars.

"I can't thank you enough" She says randomly.

"For what?" I ask.

"Letting me meet Harry. I thought you would hog him all to yourself..." She says the last part softly.

"You think I would do that? Im a Niall girl! And Harry creeps me out in a way. He's too sexual." I say in all seriousness. Gabby starts cracking up.

"He seems sexual. But once you get to know him really well he's really sweet and nice. At lest my boyfriend isn't quiet!" She yells.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! HE IS NOT QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream at her.

"Why doesnt he talk to me then?" She asks twerking her head side to side like i always do.

"He wants to talk to me! and only me! HA!" I scream in her face and we start cracking up.

"We're dating a member of one direction...isn't that enough?" She says.