Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Morgan's POV

After the movie ended we were all asleep. In the morning when i woke up, i was still in Niall's arms but i looked around and we were the only couple still in the living room. they were probably playing a trick. I gave Niall a good morning kiss.

"Well good morning to you too" he said with a sly smile.

"We gotta find THE OTHERS" i said to him.

We stand up immediately and put our hands up in a gun formation. We walk slowly in to other rooms. At one point we find them all in the backyard and they are all laying all the ground. Me and Niall decide to scream when we go out and jump all around them. So we do so.

"Holy shit you scared me!" Harry yells at Niall

"IN YOUR FACE FOO!" Niall says slapping him with our matching hat. Gabby stands up and starts talking to me.

"Hey sis!" she saays

"Good morning gur" i say in a sassy tone.

"I owe you one" She tells me

"Why?" i ask

"Because you met me up with Hazz" she tells me.

"No problem. Just dont let him go too far. Or bitch will go down." I say as she giggles.

They all lay down as me and Niall decide to go and get everyone waffles. Before we go i change into  nicer clothes and he changes into his stereotypical clothes. Khakis and a polo. We dont listen to music on the way there. We just talk about random things.

"What do you want to be when youre older?" He asks me all of a sudden.

"A phsycologist, probably" I say "Why?" i wonder

"Just wondering. If you married rich you wouldnt have to have a job." He says winking at me. I giggle.

"I always said that when i was 13. Thats funny you said that" I told him

"Really?" He asks

"Yep. I was naive. I was young. I faced reality" I answered.

"Youre pretty enough to marry rich. You know that? Pretty brown hair and green eyes." He tells me smiling.

"Thank you" I say blshing.

"PULL OVER!" i scream at him as he does immediately.

We get out of the car find a husky puppy. No collar. Very skinny. Blue eyes like Niall. The cutest puppy i've ever seen.

"Can we take him?" i ask begging. "He's starving!" 

"Of course." He says before he kisses me. "He's ours"

We get to the store and we go straight to the pet section while Niall holds the puppy softly but not too loose. We buy the puppy the healthiest and heartiest food we can find, bowls, a bed, a crate, and at least 20 chew toys. 

After we check out we remember about the waffles and go to a breakfast take out and order 30 regualr waffles. The people working there thought it was just us two so they looked at us weird.

When we get back to the flat and Niall walks in with the puppy, Gabby, Hannah, Kendall,and Margaret immedietly feed it and start brushing its hair. It was adorable. After they finished they put the dog in its bed to let him sleep then everyone gets waffles. Me and Niall go up to his huge room and sit on the floor and talk about what to name it.

"I think we should name it after Paul' he tells me

"Let me ask twitter what they think.."i tell him "Its a total yes. They love the picture of it." 

After we finish our breakfast, we go downstairs and tell everyone its name is Paul.

"Thats pefect!" Hannah yells. She's obsessed with animals she has told me. But mostly small animals. 

After we nursed Paul back to health, we take him to the vet and he gets his shots. They tell us that he will be that small for the rest of his life since he was so malnourished when he was younger.

We told everyone and they were actually happy. They liked his size. We could pick him up easily and he wasn't a prissy size. I felt like it was Niall and mines child. He was fragile and loving. He was also crazy and has woke us up many times with kisses.

One day Niall says he hasn't seen my room and he has to now since i have waited so long. I find out my parents arent home to ask him a ton of questions so i finally give in.

We head over in his hard top convertible and listen to Bruno Mars with the top down since it wasn't too far.

We get there and he runs straight to the bathrooms and screams

"I GOTTA PEEEEEEEE!" i laugh so hard because i have never seen a lazy person run so fast.

When he gets out we walk into my room and his face immediately gets red. Crap. I forgot. there are posters of him everywhere. and when i say everywhere, I mean everywhere.

"Im sorry. I haven't been home in it feels like forever" I say. I messed up.

"Its ok haha. You were abig fan huh?" he asks

"HUGE fan" i tell him embarrassed.

"I can tell. Lets go get Paul some treats and a brush that isn't a human hairbrush." He says

When we buy paul the stuff we decide to get him ablue sweater, deciding to make everything he has blue like his eyes.

"I can't wait until you graduate your second year of college." Niall tells me.

"Why?" i ask

"So maybe i can propose to you and you will me mine forever." He tells me. I'm his for now. And maybe forever. There is a path to lead the way.