Chapter 18

MIALL

Chapter 18

Niall's POV

After the song was over we got everyone that wasn't staying at the beach house to leave and we all eventually got home. So it was just Hannah, Josh, Kendall, Liam, Zayn, Ryan, Harry, Gabby, Niall and me.

we got back and Morgan went upstairs to change out of her wedding dress. I wish she didn't though. It was so pretty. My favorite color too. I was starving and wanted food and candy. So I told Morgan

"HEY MORGAN! CAN WE GO TO TARGET AND NANDO'S?!" I shout upstairs.

"SURE! I'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE!" She yelled back. This is why I loved her. She let me get food non-stop. She loved food too. She wasn't self conscious like a ton of other girls.

She came down in a pencil skirt, a tank top, sandals, and a blazer. I take the blazer off her and un-tuck her tank a little.

"It's too hot to wear a blazer, princess" I tell her putting my arm around her.

"Do you want other people to come to target?" I ask.

"Sure!" She replies back quickly.

"ANYBODY ELSE WANT TO GO TO TARGET?!" I scream. Only Liam and Kendall end up going with us. We take Liam's red jeep. Basically everyone had a jeep. Morgan started the trend.

We get to target and Liam and Kendall run in to the scarf section and pretend to be old lady's and be weird. I had to tell Morgan.

"Liam is going to propose to Kendall. Tonight. We have to set up a picnic for them." I tell her.

"At night?" She asks.

"Yeah. They will sleep there and we are going to sleep in the trunk of his jeep. It's huge. Believe me" I say. She nods at me.

We hold hands and buy a bunch of stuff for the picnic. Liam and Kendall end up buying matching sweatshirts to wear to the picnic.

We get into Liam's Jeep and drive to the park where I sung to morgan. It was so warm out it was hot.Morgan and I also bought blankets and pillows for the trunk. We set it up and it was just like a big bed. We help Liam and Kendall set up a picnic with a bunch of snacks. I snuck some in the car and Liam stole some of our pillows. They were sleeping outside.

We finally lay down and I wrap my arms around her. She fit perfectly. So did her hands intertwined with mine. I snuggled her up with blankets and she started getting sleepy. When her eyes got heavy she was adorable.

"I love you" I tell her.

"I love you too" she mumbles before she finally falls asleep. I stroke her hair and look out the window to see Liam propose and he finally does it after about two hours. They were just cuddling and Liam made her stand up then kneeled down. Kendall teared up and finally said yes. And that's when I fell asleep.