Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Him

On a sunny day, at a table outside of a restaurant, youngsters can be seen talking to each other.

“Hey, boys! I've read something amazing! Which is all about yandere!” the chubby one wearing childish attire said with a smile on his face.

“Go find yourself a girlfriend! Not fantasizing about yourself as the ‘target’ that a yandere seize to get!” the tallest among them hissed as his eyes were analyzing the chubby one.

All of them chuckle except for the chubby one who seems to be embarrassed at the result of him saying things about “yandere”.

The other one, who looks like a nerd, shifts his attention to his friend who doesn't seem to be laughing with them.

“Why aren't you laughing, Y/N? Come on! At least spend this day with us together with your heartful laughs,” the nerdy said as he gently hit Y/N on his arm using his elbow.

The friend of theirs who has the name Y/N didn't laugh, but he breathes heavily as his eyes examine each of his 3 male friends' worried looks upon him.

“Who's going to be happy?” He asked them as his lip curved downward.

He makes his posture straight while sitting in his seat, then he speaks as his calm voice turns melancholy. “If I were going to be separated from all of you, all of you are the precious and closest friends that I ever had.”

The three look at each other and they nod at each other. Then, they turn their attention towards Y/N.

The nerdy one chuckles before speaking to Y/N. “You know… The greatest part in you is how many great things you get in your life: you've never forgotten us.”

“Even if sometimes we're annoying; you'll always find a way to put a stop to your building anger towards us,” the chubby one spoke.

The tall one gets up from his seat and steps beside Y/N, hence he raises his hand and rests it on his shoulder.

Y/N tilts his head towards him, he gives him a look of wonder. The tall one slowly smiles in a silly way.

He says in a silly manner. “Don't be upset about us! Besides, that university isn't a prison that will keep you away from the real world!”

Y/N draws his attention away from him, and he releases a little chuckle from his sad lip.

“You're right…” Y/N moved his head towards him, a soft smile shown on Y/N's face. “Thank you for always keeping me happy.”

The others laugh and also Y/N, they devour pasta, hamburgers, and many foods that will make their tummy full. They also drink soft drinks and other beverages, but when it comes to alcohol; Y/N always has orange juice. It's the reason that he didn't drink or like to drink any alcoholic beverages.

His friends have already become aware of his disapproval about drinking alcoholic beverages, so in response, they do not force or tease him for not drinking any alcoholic beverages.

After a few minutes later…

The tall one was feeling like his world was rotating rapidly, the nerdy one was quietly snickering at the tall one's situation, and at last; the chubby one is raising his hand at the waiter.

A laugh comes out from Y/N's lip due to his amusement in their situation, he ends it with the click of his tongue.

“I have told you so many times!” Y/N lectures the tall one, “don't drink too many alcoholic beverages! Now, look at what's happening to you.”