Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Loneliness

Inside a wide room, the ceiling, wall, and ground are painted in the color of hot pink. A woman with big beautiful eyes, and a charming appearance is sitting in a red office chair in front of a big plastic-covered desk.

Her hands wield a magenta long folder, her eyes are analyzing the description of a certain person written on a paper which was inside the opened magenta long folder.

“Son Y/N... At first sight, I thought you were a weak, nerdy person,” she pushes the folder towards each other until it closes, “but it seems that I thought too little of your abilities.”

Her eyes move away from the folder, she looks at the other woman who's sitting on the red sofa.

She speaks loud and clear. “What do you think, Mina? Should we come forth to his place?”

After killing a player in an android game using an assassin role character, Mina moves her face slowly towards Jihyo who's smiling widely while gazing at her.

Mina asks, “Don't we need to talk about this in a meeting with the other members?”

Jihyo remains smiling, she replies, “I think so... But is it more highly important to take advantage of his situation?”

Mina presses the button beside her phone, causing her bright phone screen to become dark. She speaks calmly. “What situation? Can you elucidate it more?”

“That Y/N, he defeated Jisoo who overpowered Bang Chan by throwing knives so fast,” Jihyo says with a wide smile, “and he also lent a hand to Bang Chan, who's also known for being great at sneaking on someone's back.

“If he defeats more high ranking students, he'll become more influential until he and the group that he has joined will achieve the greatest gift from this university: respect and great popularity.”

Somewhere inside a room, Jackson halts beside the aligned chairs where the members of GOT7 are sitting. The other members, such as Jinyoung, are standing in front of the glass wall, and Mark is standing behind Jay B's chair.

Y/N moves his face towards Jackson and he bows down, Jackson looks at him and nods his head in response. Hence, Y/N proceeds to walk towards Jay- B.

The atmosphere around him is very quiet and he can feel the intensely serious eyes looking at him, yet he didn't look at those serious eyes.

Jay B remains looking forward. He raises his hand and points his index finger on the vacant chair beside him.

Then Y/N parked himself on the said vacant chair, due to the heavy feeling of solemnity he didn't care to look at the other faces around him.

Jay B inhales deeply through his nose, hence he speaks, “I can't put what I'm going to say into words, but you are presently heading to a dark pit where you cannot save yourself.”

Y/N whose face is looking down speaks, “I'm prepared for the outcome of my egotistical decision.”

Jay B breathed deeply, Jackson walked away from them and headed toward the closed door of the classroom.

Jay B's eyebrows meet, his eyes narrow in the direction he's looking at. “Do you know what you're facing? You're currently facing Blackpink, which was known for being one of the outstanding girl groups in his university.”

Y/N quickly moves his face towards Jay B who's not humorously looking down on the ground.

Sitting beside Y/N was Youngjae. He's looking forward while he remains steady and calm. “I can sense something.” he tightened his hold on his Buddhist rosary.