Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Will

Y/N raises his hand and extends it towards Rose's face; hence he grabs it and Rose's eyes widen and she was lifted by him and slammed onto the ground.

Lisa furrows her brow, and she throws lightning spheres onwards Y/N. Y/N opens his hand and hops across Rose hence the lightning spheres hit the ground. Y/N jumps aside, many thorns hit the empty air, and Y/N smiles slyly. “I think you still need to practice more, Rose...”

“You piece of shit!” Rose began to move at full speed towards Y/N and Y/N did the same.

Rose clenches her hand and thrusts it forward only to be slapped by Y/N's hand, and then she was immediately sent away by Y/N through the impact of his palm on her abdomen.

Rose flies towards the wall beside the stairs; her body was deepened onto the wall and multiple long cracks could be seen surrounding her.

Y/N steps backward and Lisa lands in front of him, she immediately turns towards him with a knitting brow and narrowing eyes. Blue-ish light sparkles around her hand and she thrusts it upward to Y/N's chin but it was evaded by Y/N, Y/N bends his body as he lowers his upper body.

He throws a sharp punch forward only to hit Lisa's abdomen, the impact of Y/N's jab: made Lisa step back numerous times while everything she sees is spinning rapidly.

Y/N jumps forward, Rose runs in-between them, and she extends her hand, Y/N's eyes widen, and smoke begins to go in every direction.

Hyunjin and Yuna sprint toward Y/N, Yuna holds both of his feet whilst Hyunjin holds both of his arms; then they lift him and carry him away while the smoke is blinding Rose and Lisa's eyesight.

Y/N opens his eyes and his eyes are stabbed by the sunlight. He stands up and looks at his surroundings only to see that he was on top of a hill. He looks in front of him only to see a man whose back is turned to him; his clothing is grey with white lines on it.

He blinks his eyes a few times before scratching it using his hands, then the tall man turns toward Y/N who's resting his back on the tree behind him.

He says, “Y/N, how's sleep? Did you hear everything that I've said, you moron?”

Y/N stands up from the grassy ground, hence he narrows his eyes at the tall man. “You're always training me the hard way, teacher!”

“It's because I need to prepare you. Someday I might die, so who else will carry the will,” he raises his hand and points his index finger at Y/N, hence he smiles, “therefore you will embody the will of mine.”

Y/N looks aside and breathes heavily. “There he goes again...”

Y/N opens his eyes and sees the smoke which is still spreading inside the mansion. He says, “put me down.”

Yuna moves her face down and replies, “We cannot bring you down! We need to escape from those women!”

Y/N looks straight at Yuna's eyes. “You're a nice woman, thank you for that. But I'm carrying my teacher's will!”

Y/N pulls his hands and feet and shoves them, causing Hyunjin and Yuna to open their hands; freeing Y/N from their grip. Y/N stands up from the ground and he looks at both of them, and he stares at Yuna and smiles. “I'll defeat them for you and your unnies.”

Yuna blushes and she looks down. A bright blue-ish light reflects on half of the smoke causing Y/N to turn back from Yuna and he looks at Hyunjin who's standing at his position while gazing at the bright blue-ish light which was reflecting on the smoke; it was getting bright and brighter after seconds.