Chapter 13!

Before this chapter begins, I just want to give thanks to all of you who are reading, adding this story to your reading list or library, and the former author who wrote Chapters 11 and 12.

Yes, the last chapter was a false chapter that was meant to fool you.

Chapter 13: Moment of Truth

On a cold night, one of the groups of people that are walking on the sidewalk felt something hard, moving so fast in his bottom clothing.

Hence, he slides his hand inside the pocket of his bottom clothing only to bring out his phone, then he looks everywhere only to see the moving cars and individuals.

He looks beside him only to see a wall with a bakery beside it, then he steps toward it and rests his back on it; he didn't give a damn if it was dirty or not.

He raises his hand, puts his phone closer to his cleaned ear, then he gulps before speaking in tranquility. "Hello...? I hope this isn't twice... Because they're annoying."

Meanwhile, in a dark alleyway, under the light of the lamp post; a man is currently laying his back on the wall with many old posters, and huge letterings can be seen.

He's having a conversation with our boy, Y/N. Then their talk continues.

"So this is Hyunjin, eh? I kinda can grasp that you are the same man who told me that 'your life will change drastically." Y/N takes a deep breath through the holes of his nose, "so what do you want? To be your husband?"

Hyujin's eyes broaden as his lip trembles, and changes to a smile hence he laughs boisterously, causing Y/N to scratch his nape.

Y/N made his image look gay in the mind of Hyunjin, who's currently laughing loudly in the alleyway he's at.

Y/N closes his other hand, and it shakes rapidly, and he yells loudly. "ALRIGHTY! LET'S DIG TO THE MAIN COURSE!"

"Oh my gosh," Hyunjin rubs his abdomen, "I didn't know that there was someone goofier than Lee Know."

"I indeed am humorous to your taste, but please it was just an accident," Y/N explained with hand gesturing, causing the man beside him to step aside while gazing at him.

Upon realizing that he just made himself more silly, he groans and speaks, "I was you know... Kinda stressed after so many occurrences that happened to my once simple life."

Hyunjin moves his face side-to-side only to see nothing but darkness, and bright windows from building to building.

Hyunjin shouts on the phone. "Listen, I want to tell you about something deeper than the fact that you know about K University!"

"Meet me at the nearest-!" he bent his forelegs and hops, he landed and almost stumbled on the ground.

"Hyunjin, Hyunjin..." a feminine voice was heard causing veins to appear on Hyunjin's forehead.

Hyunjin furrows his brow, his hand closes as it begins to shake in a rapid motion.

Hyunjin roars at her. "LISA! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

A smile forms on Lisa's lip who's standing above the electric wires of utility poles on the streets. She folds her forelegs and then she jumps away from the electric wires. She's now descending towards Hyunjin.

Smokes emerge from the holes of Hyunjin's upper and bottom clothing as it begins to spread around; covering the whole area near him. Lisa lands inward the smoke, she looks everywhere only to see nothing but the grey color of the smoke she's in.