Chapter 9

Chapter 9: His Limit Has Broke

The bright, yellow orb can be seen in the skies with clouds moving around; some are preventing the hot rays of the sun from reaching the ground, bringing relief to those who walk with no umbrella.

Inside a large hallway, a man is walking with a red book in his right hand. Some words are written on its front part: History of Fists and Feet and How to Use It. A grown man has walked past him, and the hair on his whole body rises as his body shakes with fear.

He immediately stops in his footsteps and extends his hand sideward, holding the wrist of the person beside him. He says, “Hey, trash, I'm Jinu, one of the hallway monitors in this university.”

“I have a name," the person tightens his grip on the red book he has in his possession, “it's Son Y/N, you dingbat.”

Jinu scrunches his nose as veins appear on his forehead, his grip shrinks but Y/N seemed to be unaffected by his clutch.

Y/N narrows his head, his eyes look at Jinu straight to his eyes. Jinu felt something from his stare which made his grip a bit weaker. A woman stops in her footsteps and she watches the conflict between the two men.

“Seems interesting," she said.

A pair of hands land on her clothed shoulders, causing her whole body to shake with slight but rapid motion. She looks beside her only to see a grown woman grinning at her.

“Onda! Can't you see, I'm busy finding our next member,” she looks away from Onda, “that man seems to be the right one for EVERGLOW.”

“Okay, Mia. I'll get that boy," Onda says, “but which one of them is the one?”

“Back off, Mia." Another grown woman halted two feet away from them.

Mia and Onda look back only to see a woman who's sending an angrily piercing stare at them. Mia smiles, showing her contempt. “Go on Umji, say sorry to your Gfriend group that you went awry on finding an extra member because he's ours.”

Y/N steps in front of Jinu, he raises his red book and swings it in a fast motion, hitting Jinu's face.

Jinu's face and body moved aside by the impact of the red book on his cheek, his hand opens releasing Y/N's hand. Y/N jumps high from the ground, he swings his shoe-covered foot violently, throwing Jinu to the glass wall beside him.

Y/N lands properly on the ground, Yoon, who saw the fight, moves quickly towards the broken glass wall where Jinu crashes in.

Yoon moves his face beside him only to see the back figure of Y/N moving away from his sight.

“I said he's ours!” Umji yelled at Mia.

Mia raises her hand and points her index finger at herself. She speaks, “No he deserves to be in EVERGLOW!”

Onda opens her lip but ends up staring stupidly at Y/N who's walking past them. Onda raises her hand and extends it, touching Mia's clothed shoulder; shaking it.

Mia, who's still glaring, looks beside her only to see the side profile of Y/N causing her to flush. Umji also looks where Mia was staring and sees Y/N's majestic figure causing her to freeze in her spot, her eyes widen, and her lip opens a bit.

Onda steps ahead of Mia and Umji, she extends her hand and her hand holds Y/N's hand. Hence, Y/N was stopped by Onda and he looked beside him only to see Onda's attractive mug.

“You're Onda right, the beautiful woman at the library?” Y/N curves his lip up, “I've been finding you because without your words I would have ended up murdering myself.”