Chapter 22.2

Chapter 22.2: Is It?

Many crowds of people are walking on the sidewalk, cars are going forth and back. Inside a gigantic, wide building, many youths are walking in its hallways.

On a part of it where students gather for announcements, a woman is standing on the stage, and in front of her is a microphone attached to a pole.

“Rose and Lisa, unfortunately, went to another country, to continue their studies,” she spoke calmly as her eyes explored every line of students who were listening to her.

A man in one of the lines of a student didn't like what he heard, therefore he grits his teeth, turns around, and walks away.

Inside a classroom, every student is sitting on their assigned seat. One of them, which was a woman, is looking at her ballpen; she isn't doing anything but staring sadly at the ballpen.

“Yuna,” the woman called beside her.

Yuna didn't move her eyes at the woman beside her yet she said, “Lia unnie, I'm missing him... Everything about him.”

Yuna's nose scrunches as tears build in her eyes, it flows gently to her chin. A drop of water from the moving, dull clouds hit the grassland, there are many tombstones everywhere; each of them looks messy due to the vines which are tying around it.

The dark shoes of a man can be seen in front of a tombstone, then he kneels and gently puts his bouquet of varieties of colorful flowers in front of the tombstone.

“It was glad to be with you, Perfect Roommate even though you have a head as hard as a diamond,” he speaks, “you have a heart as big as a whole universe.”

He stands up and chuckles. “Don't worry about me, Son Y/N. What I'm anxious about is that you don't have your body; it's burnt to a crisp.”

Afar from he, a young man wearing a suit and tie is gazing upon the tombstones, an old man approaches him.

The young man said, “Is Mother Solar looking for me?”

“Yes! Sir Silver, even your Mother Moonbyul is mad at you! You should be finishing your studies not strolling around doing unnecessary things!” the old man goes beside Silver.

Silver smiles slightly. “They're so strict about me... What about drinking tons of Soju?”

The old man gasps, causing Silver to giggle due to his reaction. Hence Silver speaks, “I guess no is the correct answer.”