Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Absurd

On a highway, an expensive red car was going forth at great speed, successfully going beyond the other vehicles' speed, making it the first in line.

Inside the expensive red car, a young man's eyes were widening in shock while he was speaking with a soft tone, whilst the other young man who handles the steering wheel and acceleration of the red car was grinning like crazy.

“BAMBAM! THIS IS CRAZY! IT'S LIKE YOU'RE TRYING TO END OUR LIVES!” Y/N yelled out while his hands were gripping tightly on the cushion of his seat.

“In life, you won't be satisfied with just peace! You also need to be thrilled!" Bambam remained to grin like crazy.

Y/N shifts his face towards Bambam, he yells with a knitting brow. “THAT'S ONE HELL OF AN ABSURD EXPLANATION!”

“I know right! But we need to scream sometimes to experience a lot of tension that could cause so much joy!” Bambam said.

“FUCK YOU! IF WE DIE RIGHT HERE! I'LL MAKE SURE THAT I'LL THROW YOU TO HELL!" Y/N gulped as he closed his eyes.
An expensive red car drifts on a road with tall trees aligned on each side of the road.

One of its doors moves forward, and a young man whose face was filled with fear and shock steps out from the car.
He arches his upper body and then he breathes heavily and faster as his eyes are widening. The other door opens, and so a young man whose lip is curving upward steps out from the expensive red car.

His hands are wielding black and white handguns, then he halts beside the hyperventilating young man. He lends his hand while holding a black handgun towards the hyperventilating young man.
Y/N straightens his upper body, he faces Bambam who's still lending a black handgun towards him.

“Y-YOU!” Y/N gave him a piercing stare, it made Bambam smile.
“Here,” he extends his hand which was holding a black handgun until it presses against his upper blue clothing, “accept this and let's see if you can exceed what— wait! Don't tell me that you still aren't believing in what I've told you about the academy?”

“Because it's impossible!” Y/N replied.

“Well, you'll have no choice but to believe it is possible,” Bambam replied.

“A school like that!” Y/N scrubs his hair, “it's impossible, only fictional stories have that kind of academy!”

Bambam protrudes his lip while looking at him, he tells him. "What if this world is being written by an author?"

Y/N raises his hand, hence he slaps his face, then it is followed by a scream, "I HATE THIS DAY! FUCK IT! WHY AM I ENROLLED IN THAT ACADEMY!"

Bambam steps one foot away from him, he takes a deep breath. “Y/N... I'm going to give you ‘bonus’ facts about the academy; do you know that K Academy is hidden from the government?

“There are different groups at K Academy, like Twice, Red Velvet, and Black Pink? They were the most feared groups until other groups existed.”

Bambam touches his military belt as he taps it repeatedly, thence he proceeds to walk forward the aligned tall trees.

“C'mon!" Bambam speaks in a strong, loud tone, “Move your ponderous body!”
A white handgun was pointing towards a tall tree with many round holes on it. The young man who was holding a white handgun moved his face beside him only to see a face filled with much annoyance.

“I don't want to do this!” he yelled as his hands were now shaking in a rapid motion.

"Me either!" Bambam steps closer beside Y/N, he raises his hand and rests it on Y/N's clothed shoulder, "But you've gotta be brave! K Academy is like a forest full of assassins and traps! In short, K Academy is a battlefield! So you've got no choice but to pull yourself together and shoot that darn tree!"