Here's two special's from 2019

These are from 2019. I'm just copy and pasting them from where I saved them in my drafts.

They were valentine's special chapter and a Christmas one if I remember correctly.

-------

-------

A special thanks to AmethystUniverse1 for
these two ideas! If any of you
want a special for an upcoming holiday, or maybe
a birthday, all you have to do is to let me know and I'll try to get something out. 

Also, if you want me to the start one-shot books, then imma need ya to leave me some prompts. 

Birdflash

~With Wally~

A "Ack!" quickly followed by an 'thump' sounded from the stairway of the two speedsters' house. 

Wally West has moved in with his aunt and uncle, after his parents were arrested for child abuse, and now was the anniversary of his and Dick Grayson's first meeting, and Wally always took any chance he had to spend the day with his boyfriend.  

"Oww..." The ginger groaned, rubbing his nose, before jumping back up to his feet and hurrying down into the kitchen. 

"Aunt Iris!" Wally grinned seeing his aunt had all ready set everything out in the kitchen. 

"Wally," She said with a fond smile.

"We better start now before it gets to late and your uncle comes home and eats everything." 

"Okay!"

And with that, the two starting making cookies, muffins, chicken, baked bread, sandwiches, and a fruit bowl. 

All of which were Dick's favorite. 

Two hours went by and it was now noon and everything was finished. All that was left was for Wally to call Dick to meet him at the park. 

"Hey Wals! What are you doing?" The voice of Dick Grayson over the phone made Wally's grin widen just a little more.

"Hey Dick! We still on for today?" The ginger pointedly ignored the younger's question.

"Yeah, of course! Mm never gonna miss a chance to see ya!" Wally could just see the others smile.

"Alright! Do you want me to pick you up right now, or in a bit?" 

"In a bit. Bats and I got a little work to do before free time. Should be done before one." Dick replied.

"M'kay. I'm going to go ahead and get everything set up, then! I love you and see you in an hour?" Wally asked, tilting his head slightly.

"Shouldn't be longer than that. Love you too, though!" The cheery voice came through before the voice of the bat told the not so little robin they needed to go.

"I'll see you later Wals! I have to go now but I'll call as soon as I can!" 

"Alright, talk to you then!" Wally pouted a little as the bird hung up. 

"He's going to be a bit, I take it?" The boy's aunt questioned, to which he replied with a nod.

"Well, wanna play a game of uno while we wait?" 

~One Hour Later~

Wally paused his shuffling of the deck of cards when he felt his phone go off. 

'Srry m8 b little l8 anthr robery dwn on Harrison' - Love-Of-My-Life

'S'okay. Just let me know when you're done. Also, grammar can be used in texts' - Cutie-Kiddie

'Metch' - Love-Of-My-Life