Chapter 27

~Third POV~Danny With~

Danny went into the living room and looked for the tv remote and a game console controller as there's multiple hooked up to the tv.

The halfa didn't see many movie dvds on the shelves so he was going to hope that Dick was talking about booting up Netflix.

He founded a Xbox one controller and turned it on.

Netflix was the first in recent and had an account labeled Family Movie Watching so he clicked that.

After browsing for around five minutes, not wanting to take to long, Danny found the third minions movie that he hasn't watched yet and pulled out up with childlike glee.

The boy sat down at the end of the couch, resting the controller and remote on the cushion beside him.

After around three minutes Dick came back dragging a slightly pouting, mostly scowling, Damian into the room by the arm.

"I don't see as to why I must partake in watching a utterly pointless movie," Damian glared at the tv but sat as Dick pushed him onto the couch.

"Don't mind him. He doesn't like fun is all," Dick grinned, plopping down in-between the tow boys.

"Ooh! I haven't had the chance to watch this one yet!" the oldest quickly snatched the controller off the armrest where Danny moved it when the other two males entered the room and hit the 'A' button to play the movie. 

Not even ten minutes in and Damian is completely absorbed into the show and most likely didn't even notice as Dick swung his arm over his shoulders and put his head on top of the shorter boy head. 

The boy was even had a hint of a smile as the brothers reek havoc in town while driving their dead father's car. 

Danny had his knees tucked under his chin, arms rapped around his legs, and is completely entrapped in the movie. 

Dick happily smiles to himself whilst running a hand through Damian's hair as both of his brothers looked like six year olds mesmerized by Yo Gabba Gabba. 

After the movie was over, Damian hurried off the couch and out of the room as he noticed Dick was cuddling him.

"Hey Danny?" Dick asked after he heard the youngest of the house's footsteps fade down the hall.

"Yeah," the boy responded, looking away from where he was messing with the Xbox. 

"You know when I was trying to talk to you earlier and we got interrupted?" Dick turned his body to mostly face Danny who was looking at him quizzically. 

"Yeah... You want to continue that conversation?" 

"Yeah..." Dick paused for a moment to gather his thoughts. 

"You know how you're half ghost, right?" Danny slowly nodded his head, not entirely sure what his twin was trying to get at.

"How good are you at handling your abilities?" Dick was well aware he was beating around the bush, but he liked to know another's experience on the mater before outing himself.

"I wasn't great at first but I learned with a mix of myself and others helping. Why are you asking..?" the boy tilted his head to the left and raised his right eyebrow, and yes, he can indeed raise one eyebrow at a time.

"I want you to teach me to use my abilities as well," Dick hurried out. 

"I mean, I would, but mutated abilities are pretty different from mine. You know that, don't you?" Danny scrunched his eyebrows together while slightly mimicking a confused puppy.

"Yes, I know that! I meant that... Umm... Let's just say Joker got a little experimental a long time ago..." 

"What did he do?!" Danny nearly screamed but took notice last minute about how he waited until they were alone before talking about it and thought otherwise, choosing instead to whisper shout it.

"I don't want to talk about it..." Dick muttered, shaking is head and rubbing his arms. 

Danny scooted over so his left leg was pressed against Dick's right and then pulled him into a hug. 

"It's okay. Of course I'll help you, you idiot," Danny tucked his face into his brother's neck. 

"Do you want to start tomorrow?" the shorter asked after some minutes passed. 

Dick nodded his head before pulling away. 

"So, how do you like your room?" Danny sighed but didn't say anything about the subject change. 

"I like it a lot. Kinda surprised you kept Theta, though," he grinned. "Not that I'm complaining or anything."

Dick let lose a small chuckle and shook his head.

"Wanna watch another movie?"

"Sure!"

And that is how the rest of the family find the two leaning against each other while Incredibles two was playing on the T.V.

Hey guys! It's been what? Three? Four? Months. Oof, yeah, sorry about that... Writers block is a bench. Life update 'cause why not? I'm officially as of two months and three days ago, am sixteen! Also, at school this morning there was a dog and around twenty-five to thirty-five students were following it around for about twenty minutes until someone put in in there van and drove off, and as cliche as this sounds, people started clapping. Have a Happy Thanksgiving, people who celebrate it! Until next time, bye!

P.S. Feel free to yell at me to update, it's probably the quickest I'll get to it. And what should Dick's core be?

Should Dani be Danny's...?
Daughter-41--Sister-37--Cousin-16
Still ongoing!
Each comment counts as one vote!

Word Count: 888