Chapter 9

~With Dick~Third Person POV~

"Come on, guys! I spotted him!" Red Robin whisper shouted to his comrades, chasing after the young male he spotted.

Dark Robin, Red Hood, and Robin, who is dressed in sunglasses, a hoodie, and a pair of jeans, quickly joined the chase after the red hooded figure, who is seed walking down the street and through ally ways, by jumping from roof to roof. 

"Target is going into a corner store." Dark Robin announced over the coms. 

"Copy that!" Robin said, jumping to the ground in a nearby ally while adjusting his sunglasses and pulling the gray hood of his hoodie in order insure the features of his face were hidden. 

Robin waited a minute or two before going out of the ally and entering the building as to not raise suspicion of following the older male. 

'I got eyes on the target.' Robin sent through a message. He continued to look around and acted like he was finding stuff to buy, while keeping an eye on Danny and his movements. He looked kinda out of it, though. Like he is in another world far, far away from here. Almost as if, he is longing to be anywhere but here.

Robin sent a message to the other three, stating what he observed of Danny so far.

Robin then followed Danny out after he went to the register to pay for his things. 

The boy in the gray hoodie followed the older boy in the red hoodie out of the store and down the street. 

"Targets on the go." Robin whispered so only the headset could pick it up.

"About bloody* time! Dude, your brother takes way to long shopping. Are you sure he's not a cick?" Red Hood complained, receiving a hit to the head by Red Robin, telling him to shut up and go.

Robin shook his head slightly and watched as Danny made his way down a few streets. The older male stopped outside an orphanage. 'Don't tell me my brother, the person who always looks out for others, is living in an orphanage, and didn't tell me!' Robin peeved, worried about his brother, that was, until he put something down and left. 

'Okay, good. He doesn't live here.' The boy in the gray hoodie sighed in relieve. 'Wounder what he left.' The young bird thought as a girl came to the door, looking for the person who rung the door before setting her eyes onto the mat in front of the door.

"Mary! They came again!" The girl yelled into the house, picking an envelope up with a big grin on her face. 

'What's in it that'll get them so excited?'

"Robin, he's heading to  a store while ducking through alleyways. I presume your brother is aware someone is following him." Red Robin's voice broke his train of though. "And it's ducking* funny watching him carry toilet paper and bags all the while having a paranoid look!" Red Hood laughed. "Shut up Hood and get going!" Dark Robin growled. 

Robin quickly dashed after Danny, spotting him just as he entered the store. He headed into the store, discreetly following his brother. 

'Lost my eyes. He went into the bathroom, waiting a few aisles away until he comes out.' Robin sent out to his teammates.

After a few minutes and Danny still has not come out of the bathroom, Robin went in. The teen in the gray didn't see anyone. He tilted his head in confusion. 

'He's not here.' The boy sent out, walking out of the bathroom.

'What do you mean 'He's not here'?!' Dark Robin replied. 

'I mean, he's not here. He's gone. He left. He vanished!' Robin responded, slightly ticked off at his younger brother's response. 

'Just get back here.' Red Robin sent. 

~Robin's POV~

I sighed as my adoptive brothers and I arrived at the bat-cave. 

"I'm starting to not like your brother, Dick." Jason said, upset that we lost Danny after spending the afternoon following him around. 

"Which one?" I asked with sarcasm lacing my voice. 

Jason rolled his eyes, putting his T-shirt on and tossing his uniform aside. 

"All right. Everyone fill out your mission reports and put together what you found out about Danny." I said, ready to find out more about Danny.

We all made our way to the living room so we could all talk about the earlier events of the day after we ate dinner.

So far, all we know about him is that he visits the orphanage to drop something off time to time, he buys the thing for his household, or just himself, and Danny is able to disappear without a trace. And I still wanna know how the heck he did it!

Hey guys! So this was just something that showed the bat-families view of events. Sorry if you don't like thing like this. New chapter on the way soon! Until next time, bye! 

Word Count: 816