Chapter 25

~Third POV~With Danny~

Alfred had left a plaid green, collared, shirt with the sleeves stopping just below the elbow. The butler had also left khaki pants that just barely fit around Danny's hips and went passed his ankles.

Danny ran his fingers through his hair in an attempt to rid himself of some of the tangles.

The boy scrunched up his nose slightly grabbing the towel to try to dry his mess of hair.

With a huff, Danny dropped the cloth in a tall, white, hamper and left the bathroom. He stood outside the door, debating on where he should go before deciding to just head to the living room and wait for Alfred there.

Not even ten steps later Alfred turned around a corner to Danny's right.

"Master Daniel, if you would still like something done with your hair, so follow me," the butler then led the way to what looked like a barber's shop.

"If you kindly sit in the chair, we can get started," Alfred patted the back of the black barber's chair as he passed it.

Danny quickly made his way over and sat down, crossing his ankles and resting his hands on top of his thighs.

The boy nearly did a full body shiver as Alfred blow dried his hair. Once Danny's hair was dry, Alfred turned the machine off and started on combing through the strands.

"Any specific way you would prefer your hair cut, Master Daniel?" The butler asked, heading back over to the table to get a pair of scissors.

Danny was about to shake his head, but noticing that the man's back was turned to him, Danny spoke instead.

"No, not really. But thank you,"

"There is no need to thank me, Master Daniel. Do you care for how short I cut your hair?" Alfred said distantly, measuring out just how much to cut.

Danny gave a light shake of his head.

For the next five to ten minutes, the two sat/stood in silence, the only sounds filling the room being the clippers cutting through hair, which then made a soft sounding landing on the floor to be swept up later.

"Any idea when they'll be back?" Danny asked as the older man turned the boy's chair towards the mirror.

"I'm afraid that I cannot be sure, although I presume the boys will be back by dinner."

Danny hmmed in response.

Danny ran his hands through his hair, admiring the new look through the mirror.

"I take it that you quite enjoy your newfound hair cut?" Alfred commented from behind the teen.

"Yeah, I do. Thank you Alfred. It's been awhile since my hair has been this short,” Danny said, tugging a fist full of his now short hair.

"Now that that's taken care of, how about I lead the way to your room, Master Daniel?" The butler then moved to put the scissors and comb back to their places, after whipping them down first.

"Yeah, okay,” Danny responded, nodding his head up and down as he rose from his chair.

The teen followed the older man down the halls of the Wayne Manor, passing by large doors and paintings.

"This, Master Daniel, is the west wing, were the residents rooms are placed. There are three floors and four rooms per floor. Master Bruce has his room placed on the first floor along with Master Damian," Alfred gestured to the two rooms as they passed them on the way to the stairs at the other end of the hall.

"Master Timothy and Master Jason reside on the second floor. Master Richard previously had his room on the second floor, although he had switch rooms around a year ago to the third floor, where your room shall be, as Master Jason and Master Timothy would repeatedly wake him up at night by running into Master Richard's room and making a ruckus," Alfred finished as the two reached to top of the staircase.

The butler led the teen to a room across from the boy's brother's.

Dick's room, much like the others, had a wooden plaque beside the door with his full name on it.

"Your plaque shall becoming in soon, Master Daniel. This shall be your room. Do feel free to decorate to your desire. If you which to paint your room, do alert Master Bruce or I before hand," Alfred walked off.

Danny hesitantly opened his door and took a peek inside.

The room was as big as three medium house living rooms. There was a full size bed that had a black blanket and four, large, pillows, tucked away in the far right corner, against the wall of windows, which are covered with heavy black curtains. There is a dark oak wooden desk with a high-tech Wayne industries laptop and desktop with three monitors placed on top in the middle of the windows. I'm from of the desk was a white rolling chair, with armrests, of course. The

On the wall opposite of the bed, a white vanity sat with a black rolling chair. Beside the vanity a black painted wooden dresser followed by a wooden white oak wardrobe sat. On the far left wall a 160" t.v. hung up. On the black stand in front of it were multiple game consoles such as an Xbox, Xbox one, Play Station three and four, a Nintendo ds and 3ds, Nintendo switch, and a few more.

Two white selves, one filled with books and the other empty, were placed on either side of the black self. A black three person sofa sat near the middle of the room facing the t.v. A white chair faced the windows. A glass coffee table with black legs took residence in front of the two pieces of furniture.

Danny quietly shut the door behind him as he walked in, barely taking notice of the black walls and white carpet.

The teen looked over the room in shock as he sat on top of what is now his bed.

Hey guys! Real late chapy for ya! Now that I got this done, guess what?! I gotta whole chapter to write for my other book! ...I regret prosecuting so much rn... Anyway! If you haven't seen already I made a Spider-Man one shot book thing that I need requests on. First shot, the only shot as of now, has taken place post endgame. Send requests and I'll see what I can do. Thank for reading and until next time, bye!

Word Count: 1089