Chapter 11

~Danny's POV~

"Ow..." Crap! She just had to go and stab me, didn't she?

Work went as usual after I left Jason. 

I out out my cigarette before entering the building, like a good employee, and it was fine until an hour away from my freedom at fifteenth hundred.

I was getting beaten like everyone typically does to me, until some girl paid the manager to us her knife and have everyone else back off for a bit.

The chick cut up my arms, stabbed both of my legs three times each, and then sent the knife to be lodged into my shoulder.

So, yeah, ow.

Now, I'm piratically crawling my way home after removing the knife, painfully may I add, because I am using most of my energy to heal, and, you know, not die. So it's not like I can just fly my why home.

Maybe that dream was a sign.

 A sign that something bad was going to happen.

If that's so, then I just hope this is the worst it'll get.

I looked down at my arms and legs to see my last clean, and unstained, pair of pants, along with my hoodie, have green and red showing through.

This is going to be a pain to clean...

I'll also have to eat up the rest of my food to help heal.

And I supposed to meet up with Dick and his brothers in two days. I only visited them once and ran into Dick with Damian on their way to the store. I guess I can add Jason to that list too...

"Ah!" I gasped as I trip when some kid ran in front of me chasing his dog. 

"Sorry!" The boy called, not looking back.

"Funk*..." I whispered a curse, pain shooting up through out my body. 

I tried to push myself up, but my arms failed me, not that I could blame them. I huffed in frustration, deciding against trying again because I know it would just make the pain worse, and I won't get up. I sighed and moved my arms to rest under my head. Or arm anyway. My left hurts to much if I move it, let alone lay on it, so my right arm will have to do.

So, here I am, laying face down on my arm in one of the worse parts of Gotham, on a sidewalk.

Hopefully anyone that passes by will just pass by.

I'll just, deal with life when... if... I wake up...

And with that, I closed my eyes, nuzzled into my less pained arm, and fell asleep in the darkness my hood helped to provide.

Hey guys! Yep! It's short! But that's because I need to know what you guys think of this first question, mostly, for the upcoming chapters, so please hurry and vote! Every vote makes a difference towards what you want;

Will Danny, Dick, or the Bats reveal themselves first?
- 2 Danny - 0 Dick - 0 Bats 

Dani Danny's cousin/sister or daughter?
- 0 Cousin - 2 Sibling - 3 Daughter 

Until next time, bye!

Word Count: 508