Chapter 3

~Danny's POV~

I reluctantly pulled by, small, 5 foot, 5 inch, body, off the uncomfortable bed.

I swung my legs over the side and onto the floor, rolling my shoulders back and popping my neck.

I grabbed my wristwatch off the nightstand and put on. 

I took a look at the time to see I slept for an hour.

I yawned and stood up, going over to the sink. I grabbed the bucket beside it, and started filling it up with soppy water. 

I stopped the water a little before half way before putting the sprayer back and reaching out for my sponge.

I took of my shirt and all that before dipping the sponge in the slightly cold water and scrubbing myself clean.

I washed my hair by shoving my head under the faucet, then applying the shampoo.

I had to make sure I didn't use to much water, so I could only clean myself once or twice a week, most. I didn't need a high water bill on my list of problems. I don't have conditioner because it really only softens your hair, and is not necessary. 

I don't want to spend what little money I have on necessary items. 

When I was done, I grabbed my, only, towel. 

The towel is gray with one small hole, and another the size of my fist.

I dried off my body then hair the best I could. 

Once I was done, I put on my second pair of boxers and used the soppy water to wash my clothes and get rid of the blood stains the best I could.

I only have two pairs of pants left, along with three sets of shirts and boxers.

So, as one can bet, I often wear the same, dirty, clothes day after day.

I only wash my clothes after I clean myself so I don't use to much water and soap.

Some people say money can't buy happiness, but they only say that because they can buy things with money. Like, people say spending time with family and friends makes you happy, but I can tell you this, you have to have money to buy something to do, like a movie, a basketball, a game, cards, food, a TV, a game console, ect.

You need money to help you become happy. 

Taking walks is free, and it can make you happy, but what about when you didn't buy anything to keep the bugs away?

All of the bugs, mostly mosquitoes, they can ruin your time, and still bother you long after you left.

I'm just lucky enough to have the previous person that lived here, leave his or her computer behind.

With it, and my neighbor's WiFi, of course, I can browse the internet and watch YouTube.

When I get bored, I usually go and checkup on the people from my previous life in Amity. 

I also check on the Wayne family every so often to see how my brother has been doing thanks to people who crowd around the family while shouting questions.

What I'm slightly upset about is that my younger twin brother is five inches taller than me! It's not fair!

Darn malnutrition...

From the pictures I've seen of him, he looks healthy and happy. Much better than me.

One thing I am really curious about is Robin. 

He reminds me of a ghost I met two months before I was captured. If you just switch the colors of his outfit with the opposite, he'd look just like that ghost.

I never caught his name, just helped him get away from Walker.

So, there may be another halfa that Vlad, nor I, have ever known about.

Amity Park rarely went crazy for the superhero's who never came around. There main focus was on the hero that resided in their town. And I can't say I didn't like the attention. I mean, my adoptive parents never paid a lot of attention to me, so, naturally, I'd like some attention from someone that wasn't my adoptive sibling or friends.

After I was done washing my clothes, I used what little water was left to wash the towel that is hanging around my neck.

I removed the towel and dipped it into the water, my bony, small, hands scrubbing it clean and ridding the towel of any sink flacks and dead cells that ended up on it.

Once I was done, I rung the towel and clothing out and watched the water drip into the sink.

I then proceeded to hang the pieces of fabric over the bar wear a curtain would hang, on the windowsill, and the towel on the floor where the sunlight hits it.

I sighed and stretched, the cuts and bruises from hours ago aching, but not bleeding.

I had to eat sometime within the next 24 hours, or my healing would give out, which includes my body.

I hobbled a few steps to my mini fridge and opened it. Inside was a unopened water bottle I found outside and three string cheese singles a nice lady gave me.

I grabbed one of the cheeses and opened. Making a quick debate whether to bite into it, or peal it.

I soon came to the conclusion to just eat it.

I put the rapper onto of the fridge, in a bag.

I laid down on my bed ready to sleep the night away, hoping that my clothes will at least be mostly dry when I wake up.

Hey guys! So, this'll be my new book! How are you guys liking it? Hope you enjoyed this quick three chapters and have a splendid day or night. Leave your ideas and opinions in the comments. Until next time, bye!

Word Count: 947