Chapter-1

In cloud recess at the back of the mountain Jingyi, Sizhui and Jing Ling three of them were playing with bunnies.

Jingyi notice Jin Ling lost in his own thoughts. Jingyi smirk and tease Jin Ling by throwing flowers at him.

This action grabs Jin Ling attention. He gets annoyed with Jingyi and start throwing carrots at him.

Like this, they both start fighting with each other.

Sizhui, “If both of you get caught by father, don’t ask for my help”.

Words from Sizhui make Jingyi and Jin Ling froze. Both of them correct their posture and sit properly.

Sizhui smile and keep patting rabbit head. Jingyi, “What were you thinking mistress Jin?”

Jin Ling, “I am not mistress. I am a man stupid”.

Jingyi, “You have temper like mistress; see even now you are whining like a mistress”.

Sizhui interfere in between so that Jingyi and Jin Ling do not start fighting again, “Jingyi stop teasing Jin Ling. And Jin Ling what were you thinking about?”

Jin Ling sigh answering, “I was thinking about shufu”.

Sizhui, “Baba? What about him?”

Jin Ling, “I am not talking about Wei shufu; I am talking about my other shufu”.

Jingyi, “Jiang clan leader what happen to him?”

Jin Ling glare at him. Sizhui once again warn, “Jingyi!”

Jingyi, “I mean what could have happen to Jiang sect leader? Last time I see him he was alright and like always threatening Jin Ling to break his legs if he run away once again”.

Jin Ling, “How many times I told you he only says that but never do it”.

Sizhui, “What about Jiang Sect leader Jin Ling?”

Jin Ling, “I was thinking how much my shufu has suffered because of other wrong doings.

I never knew my both shufu are this much strong. Wei shufu already got his love but what about my other shufu. Will he ever get married?”

Jingyi, “With this temper I am sure he is going to die alone”.

Jin Ling ignore him and further speak, “I want my shufu to have someone with whom he can talk about his day, who will love him, with whom he can share his pain and happiness.

Just like Wei shufu. I heard from Wei uncle that he used to like maiden Wen Qing in past”.

He turns to Sizhui and ask, “Don’t you want Zewe-Jun to get married and be happy like others?”

Sizhui smile drop and start thinking about his Xichen shufu, “I want but what can we do? It is not like I can interfere”.

Jingyi, “I heard Zewe-Jun rejects all the proposal send to him. It seems like he is also going to die alone”.

Sizhui and Jin Ling both scold him at same time, “Jingyi!”

Jingyi, “Sorry. However, what can we do? It is not like, we can travel in time and see whether both of them are going to get married or not”.

Both Jin Ling and Jingyi think of same thing and speak, “Shufu Wei new talisman”.

"Senior Wei time talisman”. Seconds later, both of them once again speak, “Stop copying me”.

Jingyi, “Who is copying you mistress?” Jin Ling, “It is you”.

Jingyi, “So you agree you are a mistress”.