Chapter 33: Bomb, Army, and Army Bomb

"THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!" Hunnie launches herself at me and I barely manage to catch her in time before both of us collapse onto hard ground.

"I see," I put her down, laughing at how squeamish she is being. "And you, Moonsik?"

"I— I—" he shakes, shivering almost, in pure glee and excitement.

"This idiot reached a whole new level of fanboying in there when they performed Ddaeng. I think he almost levitated or something."

"That's—" his eyebrows furrow like he wants to complain and say something but he just sighs pleasantly and nods, "yea, that was awesome."

"Please exit the venue slowly and in line. Watch for your belonging carefully and make sure you have everything with you. Thank you for attending BTS 5th Muster. Have a good night." Then a little tune plays, signaling the end of the announcement.

"Let's go. It's late. We can talk about it as we walk."

~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, I stop by at the coffeeshop in the morning to meet Manager Unnie – to hand in the key to the coffee truck, the money, and things like that.

"So, how was it?" Manager Unnie asks as I give her the key to the truck.

"Quite exciting."

"Yeah? Was it hard working alone in a truck?"

"In a way, yeah, but it's mostly just feels normal. All the equipments are there. The only difference is that there's live music and super cheery fans. Gosh, they're a blast. How was it for you, Unnie?"

"About the same as you," she smiles. "Most people there were really open with their compliment, or at least I think it was a compliment?"

"What did they say?"

"That I remind them of their favourite anime character. Who was it again? Mi— Misa— I don't know. They keep calling me president and told me that I'll look good in a Japanese maid cafe uniform. I don't understand young people these days."

"Er, Unnie, was it Ayuzawa Misaki?"

"Ah, yes! That's it!"

"Okay." I nod. "I can kinda see it. But are you a tsundere?"

"If I understand it correctly, no? I'm just blunt."

I laugh. "I see. They probably meant it as a compliment though. She's amazing. She's smart and can do anything."

She nods contemplatively with her arms crossed. "Thank you for your service, the walking anime dictionary."

"That would be Hunnie, but I accept."

"Okay, good. Now go home and rest."

"Uhm, actually."

Unnie's eyebrow rises questioning as I cringe lightly. "Yes?"

"I got a shift at the store this afternoon."

She looks at me dead in the eyes. "Workaholic."

"Yeah, can't deny it anymore."

"How many shift do you have this week at the store?"

"Two?"

"Then this week you're getting only one shift here. I'm removing your Friday shift."

"But—"

"Do you really need the money for that shift."

"Well, not really, but—"