Chapter 34: Let's just rest

"I still don't know what to write but I guess I can start from here. Thanks again."

"Like I said, it was all you."

Jimin-ssi smiles but in a split second, it turns into a frown. "Are you really alright?"

"Yes, I am. Don't worry, it's no big deal."

"But he was really rude, just watching that got my blood boiling."

"It's the service industry," I laugh. "I expect no less."

"Still."

"And don't take this the wrong way. As a fan, I'm grateful that you didn't rush from your seat to stop him. It must be hard to hold back, but it's harder for Army to see you guys get targeted again and again over stupid things. Have you heard the saying? 'It's okay until Bangtan does it'."

"I don't think so. What's that?"

"Well," I pause, thinking of any examples I could muster. That's one of it. I'm also thinking whether it's alright for me to tell them these things. Will they feel hurt knowing what the fans know? Do they know those things already? The air conditioning is set on a constant temperature and with the lack of customers today, the room is colder than normal. I press my rapidly cooling hands to the mug, clinging on the remnants of its previous warmth. I sigh. It's probably better to just tell him. "Receiving the Billboard's Top Social Artist Awards, for example." That's the one example that comes up on top of my head. I recall in detail how furious Hunnie was when she told me this while reading the tweets last year. "There were many jealous people out there who tried to discredit that achievement, calling it 'paper award', basically saying it's useless and non-valuable. Yet, when their favourite celebrity got nominated for the same award, those same people celebrated their favourite's nomination, saying what a great achievement that is."

His face remains neutral as he hums. At least he didn't take it negatively so that's good. "I've never heard of this before."

"Don't worry about it. Just hypocritical people being hypocritical people."

"How can I worry over that sort of thing when we have armys," he smiles.

I chuckle. "That's right."

Suddenly a clear tintinnabulation appears from the door. At the sight, Jimin-ssi raises his hand. "Jungkookie, it's here!" Jungkook-ssi stands near the entrance with a cap and a big brown backpack. His chest rises and falls quickly as his eyes searching frantically. Looks like he ran here. When he finds us, he looks at us for longer than two seconds. Probably wondering why I'm sitting here, then walks quickly over.

"Hi, Jungkook-ssi, is it alright if I join you two?" I ask.

He shifts nervously in places, glancing back and forth to Jimin-ssi before hastily blubbering a "oh, sorry, yes of course! I should be the one to say that, er, Y/n-ssi."

Jimin pulls up the chair besides him and taps it. "Come here, kiddo." Jungkook-ssi complies. After he settles, Jimin-ssi throws an arm over his shoulders and holds him tightly. "Now," he uses his other hand to pat Jungkook-ssi violently on his back, "what are you doing, kiddo? Before you left me alone but all of a sudden you came looking for me?"

"I'm feeling stuck."

"Oh." He pats Jungkook-ssi again, but gentle this time. "How are you feeling?"

He merely shakes his head.

I glance around. The mood was not so great. They need some privacy and they won't be getting any with me around. I really should go. Sorry Unnie, your coffee is really the best. I pick up my mug and start to quickly down my coffee.