Picnic | Yedam

- Picnic | Yedam + Y/n gets to go on a one-to-one picnic with her favourite tiktok creator which is Bang Yedam. (special appearance by Watanabe Haruto)

"Yo, what got you smiling like that?" Haruto asked as he looked at me who was smiling like a lunatic at my phone.

"This!  Ain't he handsome!" I proudly showed my phone to Haruto.

"I'm better looking." He answered as he flipped his hair.

"I think you should look in the mirror again" I chuckled.

"HOLD UP, HE SAID HE WANTS TO MEET WITH HIS FANS. YOU NEED TO DM HIM AND IF YOU GET PICKED YOU CAN MEET HIM!" I gasped looking at his recent video.

"YA Y/N LOWER DOWN YOUR VOICE, PEOPLE ARE LOOKING." Haruto laughed awkwardly as he grabbed me and closed my mouth.

"I'm going to try my luck." As I sent the message to him, I hope he reads it.

"You getting picked out of thousands of followers? What a joke." Haruto scoffed as we walked down the alley.

"BRUH HE ANSWERED" I screamed in joy.

"HE SAID HE WANTS TO MEET AT THE PARK TOMORROW FOR A PICNIC WITH HIS FANS." I shrieked as I scrolled through his account.

"I can finally hear his sweet voice in real life." I smiled as I skipped back home in joy.

"She totally forgot about me huh." Haruto sighed and went back home.

THE DAY OF THE PICNIC

I wore a light blue dress, a white cap and white sneakers. I also brought a light brown sling bag as well as the things I wanted him to autograph later on. I mean I still can't believe I'm meeting my one and true love of my life, hold up I think I'm exaggerating a bit but eh who cares, I'm feeling thrilled right now.

I headed to the park and saw THE BANG YEDAM standing in the middle of the park with a mat and picnic food that were all laid on the soft grass. I shrieked as I saw him, he held a guitar in his hands. That only means one thing, he's going to sing for us.

I slowly approached him and he smiled at me.

"Are you perhaps Y/N?" Yedam asked as he smiled. I gasped as he knew my name.

"yes yes I am." I covered my mouth with my hands.

"Glad you are, welcome to the picnic with me?" He laughed and we sat on the mat.

"Where are the other fans?" I asked as I was curious as there was no one else. I looked at the cameras that were surrounding us and I felt a bit small.

"I forgot to tell you. Actually today I'm collaborating with a Youtube Channel and we're going to drop a video of me and my fans, like you on a picnic date with me. So it's like every fan gets to experience the picnic with me, one by one. Also you happen to be the first one." Yedam explained.

I must really be lucky hah.

"Anyways" Yedam approached me and put a blanket over my legs as I was wearing a dress.

"Thanks." I smiled and held onto the blanket.

"So we have some questions to ask Y/n." One of the 'youtube channel' creators said as they handed Yedam the question cards.

"Okay?" I tilted my head and looked at Yedam.

"Don't be nervous." He said as he handed me a bottle of water.

"The first question is 'How did you come across Bang Yedam?'"

"uhhh, how should I explain, it was like I was scrolling through the for you page and I coincidentally came across one of your videos where you were singing 'There's nothing holding me back' and yea that's when I came across about you." I answered.

"Many people knew me from that video." Yedam nodded his head.

"Second question, 'Why do you like Bang Yedam?' " Yedam blushed when he read out the question.

Didn't think they would ask this type of question.

"I think I like him because of his amazing voice? Handsome face? and nice personality. Hmm do I really need a reason to like someone?" I started blabbering anything that I could think about.

"Thank you so much." Yedam laughed and he got a bit red.

"Okay so the last question is, 'What would you like Bang Yedam to do for you?'"

"Sing in front of me?" I answered.

"Of course I can do that for you." He smiled and picked up his guitar.

He started singing and it felt unreal. He was singing in front of me and only for me. I felt somewhat special. He starred at me and I kept our eye contact as he sang in his sweet tone. He even flipped his hair and I think my heart skipped a beat.

I think I was the one who was turning into a read tomato, it's seeable when I was on camera. I was embarrassed at the same time this was a once in a lifetime thing for me.

Soon, my session with Yedam ended and I had to bid goodbye to him as I walked out from the filming area. I started to tear a little, tears of joy.

"Haruto!" I rushed over to him, he came to pick me up from the park.

"THIS IS MY FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR." I said excitedly.

"Yea yea sure." Haruto tried to look at Yedam who was standing at the back.

"Y/n, before you go, you wanted my autograph?" Yedam tapped my shoulder.

I turned around and was shocked for like the 5th time today. I took out my notebook and let him autograph it as well as my phone case.

"Thank you so much." I smiled happily as I received back my things.

"Anything for you." Yedam showed a little heart pose as he went back to the filming area.

"He seems short." Haruto stated.

"Shut up, you're the tall one." I slapped Haruto on the shoulder.

Author's note :

Thank you to Watanabe Haruto for his special appearance >.<

Damn I wanna hang out with my idols too, one day haih.