~6: Nikki~

//tw: mature language

Oh my gosh!

This is incredible.

I giggled at Tommy as he lost our tic-tac-toe game before looking over to Wilbur. He was looking elsewhere, so I followed his gaze.

He was staring at... some guy wearing a beanie?

I turned back to Will.

He looked like he was deep in thought.

I held back a small laugh and took a sip of my water.

Why was Wilbur staring at some guy? Did they know each other?

I kept my wonderings to myself before remembering something I had seen out of the corner of my eye earlier.

The guy wearing the beanie had been staring at Wilbur too.

My eyes widened a little as I realized what that probably meant.

I held back a huge grin.

Wilbur, Wilbur, Wilbur.

I was determined to figure out more as we all wrapped up our meal. I helped Wilbur tidy up the table a little, still toying around in my head with what I was going to do with my newfound information.

When we were finished, I got up with everyone and headed towards the door to go home.

I waved to Phil, Techno, and Tommy as they all piled into Phil's minivan and headed home.

When I turned around to see what was holding Wilbur up, I caught him talking to someone.

Wait... not just someone...

I brought a hand to my mouth, silently getting into the passenger side of Wilbur's car while watching him talk to the beanie boy.

I looked out the window, not being able to hear a word of what they were saying, but I did catch some details I felt are important to note.

Wilbur got handed a card. What was on the card, I didn't know. But it was most likely important.

They shook hands. I think that's meaningful. Especially because of the extended eye contact.

I grinned at the two out my window, watching as they separated and waved towards each other.

My eyes followed Wilbur as he got into the car and I raised an eyebrow as if to say, 'You got something you want to tell me?'

He didn't even notice until his seatbelt was on, making eye contact with me and giving me a look of pure confusion as he raised an eyebrow back.

"What's up...?"

Alright. Playing oblivious. I see you, Will.

I played along. "Who was that guy?"

I held back a smile as Wilbur tilted his head. He looked like a confused puppy.

"Um... my friend Quackity... why...?"

I had to hold back laughter. This game was fun. "Oh, no reason."

I turned my head, covering my mouth so I didn't burst into laughter.

"...Nikki?"

I controlled myself and turned back to him, flashing a sweet smile. "Hm?"

He gave me a look. "What's going on...."

"Nothing!" I answered almost too quickly, giggling. I decided then that if he didn't want to tell me, I wasn't going to say anything.