~24: Story Time~

//tw: alcohol, !sexual assault!, mature language

Karaoke after-parties.

Always so much room for drama.

People could sing songs to or about certain people, people could do things impulsively to inflict jealousy, people could get used because of alcohol and loud music.

These examples could end up coming to life by the end of the night for three couples of people.

-Singing Songs-

~Wilbur~

The audience cheered.

I watched as the previous singer stepped off stage and went towards the bar.

They sat down next to someone I didn't exactly want to see, yet my eyes were immediately drawn and glued to him.

He looked beautiful, sipping a beer obliviously as the blue lights shone on his perfect facial features and the tips of his black bangs, which were poking out underneath the classic dark blue beanie he always wore.

I couldn't help but stare, my attention only being snapped back to the stage when someone announced me, and my song.

Walking on stage, I avoided everyone's eyes, only feeling slightly embarrassed about my song choice. It was for a dare (if I didn't sing this, Tommy was going to use some kind of blackmail he'd bribed Techno for), but I figured, what the hell?

The intro began and I blew out a breath, taking ahold of the microphone and preparing myself to sing.

~Quackity~

Wilbur.

Singing Falling For Ya from Teen Beach Movie.

//listen to it *holds up nerf gun*

I hoped someone sober was recording this.

Nikki probably was.

The tacky intro began and I had to stop myself from bursting into laughter, amusedly cracking open another beer.

I had lost count of how many I'd had, but I wasn't even close to drunk yet.

Only hard shit could get me into the hospital, and tonight was not that kind of night.

Catching me off guard, Wilbur's voice dragged me from my mocking state.

I never knew this guy could sing...

The words almost spoke to me as he kept his eyes closed, obviously not completely comfortable onstage singing this song at a karaoke night after party in a bar.

And yet... when the instrumental part began, I could have sworn I caught him staring right at me as if he was in some sort of trance.

Which is probably because he was. Staring, that is.

I hopelessly stared back, memories of my alcohol poisoned state coming to mind as we held eye contact.

Remorse shown in my eyes, and if an apology could become an entire person, I would be an apology.

Hoping Wilbur caught my drift, I stood up, making my way towards the stage so I could get a better look at the beanie kid behind the mic.

Wilbur sung the last verse looking at me, gaze not dropping from my eyes once.

My entire face was probably pink by the time he finished singing and hopped off the stage to meet me on the dance floor.

As the next person was announced, I couldn't focus on anything except fumbling over an apology for being an ass while sick.