~23: Fundy~

//tw: alcohol, piping hot tea, mentions of sexual activity, !sexual assault! (non-graphic), mature language

"Hey, George."

George looked up at me from his conversation with Karl. "Hm?"

I focused on cleaning a dirty shot glass, smirking slightly. "Guess what?"

George's eyes sparkled a little, knowing that I was about to spill some tea.

Ha.

Karl looked up as well, also intrigued.

I think I even saw Quackity look up from his fourth beer.

I looked up from my cleaning, tossing the rag over my shoulder. "Look, you didn't hear this from me but... I heard from someone that Dream had sex with Jason the other night..."

George's face went pale.

Karl and Quackity leaned in closer.

"Oh my god..."

"Holy shit, for real?"

George scoffed and crossed his arms, trying to act like his face wasn't a lighter shade of white than normal. "No way. He didn't. He wouldn't. Dream would never do anything like that, especially with a jerk like him. Please tell me you're joking..."

I shrugged and turned around to pick up another shot glass, taking my rag from my shoulder and starting to clean. "Okay. Just wanted to see what you'd say."

George glared at me so hard I could practically feel daggers being pierced through the back of my neck.

Karl nudged him. "Jealous much?"

Quackity snickered.

"What? I'm not jealous. I honestly don't even care."

Turning around, I caught a glimpse of George's tomato face.

"Righttt." I gave him a grin, setting the shot glass down to dry.

"I don't!" George's defensiveness was more amusing than convincing at this point.

But then again, when wasn't it?

Deciding to have a bit more fun, and take the heat off of George for once, I turned to Karl. "So Karl."

He looked up at me, blinking innocently.

"I heard you've been talking to Sapnap..."

"Uh... I mean yeah. What have you heard?" He chewed his lip subtly, most likely hoping I wouldn't notice.

Ha.

"I heard he has quite a big... taxi..."

George's eyes widened and he turned to Karl, jaw falling. "No way..."

Quackity looked invested now, sipping his beer and watching the scene play out.

Karl ran a hand through his hair, looking slightly panicked. "O k a y- I do not want to know where you heard... that..."

"So you wouldn't know?"

"I-"

Before Karl could finish, a booming voice came over the speaker. "Ladies, gentlemen, and those in-between or otherwise, may I have your attention please! Karaoke will begin in approximately two minutes, so if you're interested in performing, step on up and sign your name with a song! Duets are allowed, but no more than 2 people are going to be allowed to perform at a time. Hope to hear all of your lovely singing voices, or not, depending on the singer. Happy drinking and stay tuned!"