~19: Wilbur~

//tw: mature language

What time is it?

I groaned quietly, squinting at the ceiling as I woke up.

Where... am I?

There was a person in my arms.

Nikki?

No.

Tommy?

No.

Then who...

Black hair.

I stiffened, eyes opening all the way.

Oh fuck.

Memories flooded my mind as I laid there, unsure of how to get out of the situation I was in.

Before I could even move, the person in my arms snuggled closer to me, resting his head on my chest.

I inhaled quietly, face flushing as I looked desperately towards a pile of clothes on the floor.

If a tv show title could explain how I was feeling right now, Naked and Afraid would win a gold medal.

I was about to just lay there and accept my fate when I realized that the race was today.

S h i t.

Holding my breath, I very carefully moved my arms from Quackity's wait, slowly slipping out from underneath him.

He shifted a little, a frown resting on his once-peaceful face.

I waited for a second, tilting my head as I admired him.

If he wasn't so rude and uptight after his sickness... then maybe...

Shaking my head, I narrowed my eyes and looked away, going to get dressed.

What was I thinking?

People who were that toxic didn't deserve any of my attention.

After getting dressed, I waited before leaving, debating on being the better person and cleaning up a little.

I thought about how kind Quackity had been to me before the events of the party and sighed quietly, forcing myself back over to straighten the area.

When I was finished, I went to the mini kitchen to find some Advil and a water bottle, leaving both on the tiny nightstand as I gently pulled the covers of the small bed over the sleeping boy.

Against my better judgement, I smiled a little at him, before grabbing my phone and creeping out of the apartment.

Once I was back inside my car, I blew out a breath.

There was a l o t to uncover with whatever that had been.

I checked my phone.

9:30 am.

Not too bad.

I slid into my messages with Nikki.

Nikki <3: Hi I just got home :) Where are you?

Nikki <3: I'm going out with Puffy and Hannah and if you aren't home when I get back I'm jumping to my own conclusions :)

Nikki <3: I'm jumping to my own conclusions :)

Nikki <3: You still aren't home omg

Nikki <3: Wilbur istg you owe me a b i g explanation for this

Nikki <3: ITS 9 AM THE RACE IS AT 10 REMEMBER

Nikki <3: You better get your ass up bc I'm leaving without you