~14: Tubbo~

//tw: Tommy /hj bc mature language

"Can we play spin the bottle?"

"What the fu-?! No!!"

"Absolutely not."

"Aw. But why? It would be fun!"

Tommy made gagging sounds. "I am not kissing either one of you."

"Yeah. Nice try, Tubbo, but I think it would be best to choose a different game."

I sighed. "Yeah... you're probably right... what about hide and go seek?"

"We literally played that four times, Tubbo. Four times!"

I crossed my arms and gave Tommy a look. "Well if you're so cocky, why don't you try picking a game, huh? I haven't heard you try to throw out any suggestions."

Tommy stared blankly at the ceiling. "...uhhhhhhh..."

"Exactly. Don't criticize my ideas if you have none of your own."

Ranboo clapped. "Woo get it. Pop off, I guess."

I laughed and went back to my brainstorming on another game to play when Tommy's dad showed up in the doorway and got our attention.

"Hey, boys! I have a friend who just showed up and dropped off a boy who's a little younger than you three, but he has nowhere to be tonight so I offered our house. Can you try to include him? He's been through a lot these past few days." Philza smiled at us, giving Tommy a stern look when he was about to object.

I spoke up. "Of course we can include him, Phil!" (He lets me use his first name because of how often I'm over at the house)

"Yeah, sounds good!" Ranboo said shortly after.

We both looked at Tommy, who looked extremely against the idea of someone else being at our sleepover.

I gave him that best friend look, which made him sigh and look down, signaling me that he had given in. I turned back to Phil and gave him a nod.

Phil grinned and disappeared around the corner before sending the boy into the living room.

He looked way younger than us, but he was wearing creeper pj pants so that made him automatically cool. He smiled at us.

"It is nice to meet you, Tubbo, Tommy, and Ranboo! Dap me up!"

He held out a hand and we all blinked back at him.

"What does that mean? Dap me up?"

"What's your name?"

"Nice pajama pants!"

We all talked at the same time, trying to make him feel welcome but instead giving him the wrong impression and making him slightly close off. He lowered his hand and gave us a shyer smile. "I'm Charlie. My older brother just got back from the hospital and I think he's still sick because he's not acting like my brother, so his friends took me here for the night."

I gave Charlie a look of pity. "I'm so sorry about that... what's your brother's name? Tommy here has two older brothers, so maybe they could know each other!"

"Tubbo, you're crazy. There's no way Techno or Wilbur could possibly-"

"Wilbur? Do you mean Wilbur Soot? He was at the hospital with my brother for four days. He only left this morning."

Tommy's eyes widened. "Your brother is Quackity?!"

Charlie perked up a little. "Yeah! Do you know him?"

Tommy looked at me, grinning his weird, mischievous grin. "No fucking way, man. Wilbur told Nikki about a guy named Quackity, and Nikki told me anything I wanted to know. She probably didn't think it was important, or that I'd be able to understand, but what I just found out is blackmail material at its finest."

"Ooo. Care to explain?" I leaned in a little, curious.

Ranboo, who had been quiet for a while, seemed curious too as Tommy began whispering the gossip to the three of us.

Even little Charlie seemed intrigued as he listened to the story.

At one point, Tommy had to stop himself, eyeing Charlie. "Um... I don't think I should finish this specific part right now..."

I tilted my head, a bit confused. "Will you tell us later?"

"Ummmmmm... maybe."

I nodded, accepting his maybe. With Tommy, a maybe was better than a no any day of the week. "Ok. Continue."

"Oh right. Anyway, after the thing that I skipped talking about happened, Wilbur apparently couldn't stop thinking about Charlie's brother and went on a whole big long rant about him to Nikki. She thinks he has a crush on Quackity, and I thought it was gross and ridiculous at first, but you said Wilbur was there in the hospital for four straight days, so I'm starting to agree with Nikki..."

Ranboo grinned. "Good for Wilbur. That dude needs someone to round him out. He has seemed kind of off lately, even with the whole living with the best friend thing."

I snickered. "I bet Techno ten dollars at the race that if Wilbur started dating someone, or anything else that involved being with someone, by tomorrow, that he'd become more present in the family."

Tommy's eyes glinted at the mention of competition. "Tubbo... we gotta win you that bet..."

I raised an eyebrow. "How exactly are we going to do that...?"

Charlie gasped, catching on faster than both me and Ranboo. "Tommy Soot you are a genius!"

"Please, Charlie... just call me Tommy, if you don't mind."

"Tommy you are a genius!" Charlie corrected. "We can get your brother and my brother together in some way and then Tubbo will get ten dollars!"

Ranboo and I locked eyes, saying the same thing at the same time: "Ohhhhhhhhhhh."

Tommy grinned and held out a hand towards Charlie for a high five, Charlie smacking Tommy's hand and gripping it, dapping him up. "Dap me up!"

"So t h a t ' s what 'Dap me up' means..." I mumbled to myself, tuning out Tommy and Charlie as they started talking excitedly and throwing out ideas of ways to try and get their brothers together in some way.

I rested my head on Ranboo's shoulder and yawned.

He looked down at me, patting my head. "You tired, Tubbo?"

I nodded a little. "Naptime!"

He chuckled. "You mean bedtime... right?"

I looked up at him. "No. Naptime. You clearly don't know who Tommy is if you think we're actually getting a good night's sleep at a sleepover."

Ranboo just looked confused, but let it go. "Um... okay... naptime it is then."

"Yeah. Goodnight, Ranboo. See you in less than an hour," I mumbled tiredly as my eyes fell closed.

It was going to be a loooooong night.

-

There goes chapter 14! It was hard to decide which member of the bench trio this chapter was going to be in the pov of but I got help from a friend and I think it turned out really really well. Either this chapter or the next will be the last for a while I think because I'm going to Michigan for a week, but I'll continue writing as soon as I get back :DD
In other news, I'm dying my hair black with purple highlights tomorrow s that's gonna be exciting!!
Happy reading! Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter :)))