1

This story was written as a request from @MariumAhmed353476

*this is a littlespace story so if that isn't your vibe I'll see ya later*

Yoongi wrapped his arms securely around her waist, gently helping his mom up the front steps and waving a thank you to the cab driver. After tucking her into bed, he pulled out a set of work clothes and folded them on a chair next to her bed. Next, he tiptoed to the kitchen for a glass of ice water and some ibuprofen. Setting them on her nightstand, he left to get ready for bed. 

"WHAT IS THIS?" Yoongi bolted from bed, rushing to his mother's room.

"Are you okay? What hap-"

"How could you do this to me!" Her makeup was in streaks down her face. 

"I'm hungover with a killer headache and you expect me to go to work?!?" She gestured to the clothes he had set out earlier. 

"I can't wear those!" 

"I am so sorry! I know that was inconsiderate of me. I can-" He turned to the closet.

"No! You've done enough. Go away you have school."

Next door, Yoongi's neighbors were also awakened by the yelling. Taehyung looked over at Jungkook who had tears in his eyes. 

"I know baby." He whispered, pulling the younger into his chest. Separated by only a thin wall, the couple had heard every word spoken by Yoongi's mother over the years. On his last straw, Taehyung has found them a house a couple of towns away to move into. 

"I don't want to leave him here, Tae."

the chapters are short to start but they get longer and better I promise!