28 (taekook special)

Yoongi waved goodbye, heading into Jin's office. Taehyung and Jungkook waved back, watching the office door close before heading back to the car. Jungkook took the elder's hand tightly as the exited.

"Daddy? My jacket is so itchy."

"Okay, love you can take it off. Leave it in the back seat." Taehyung waited for Jungkook to remove his jacket and lay it in the backseat before opening the passenger side door for him. Making sure the little was correctly buckled, Tae kissed him on the forehead before getting in and starting the car.

"Where would you like to go, baby?"

"Can we go-to pizza place?"

"Sure thing." Tae pulled out of the parking lot and headed down the street.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, my love?"

"I have a question."

"I have an answer." Normally this would have made Jungkook giggle, but he carried on anxiously.

"You have to promise not to be mad."

"I promise."

"I miss when I only had one daddy. Is that bad?" Taehyung smiled sadly.

"No of course not, baby. It's okay to miss the way things used to be. How come you miss it?"

"I didn't have to share daddy. And could be small whenever I wanted."

"Yeah, that was fun, huh?" Jungkook nodded, shifting in his seat.

"I know it might be hard to share, but Yoongi has never had a good home before, so it's our job to give him one, do you understand?"

"Never had a good home?!? That is so sad."

"It is sad. So Yoongi needs a lot of love okay? Do you think you can do that?" Jungkook nodded with a smile.

"Good. You and I can still have some alone time, okay? We'll figure something out."

"Okay, daddy." Tae nodded once, thinking of ways he could make Jungkook more comfortable with slipping in front of Yoongi. He squeezed in a parking spot between a crooked minivan and an SUV. The 'OPEN' sign hanging in the pizzeria window blinked invitingly.

"Wait to get out until I open the door, okay?"

"Mhm!" Taehyung unbuckled and stepped out carefully, walking over to Jungkook's side and opening his door. He held it tightly as the younger stepped out to keep it from hitting the SUV next to them. They held hands and entered the building where the hostess greeted them.

"Go on and sit anywhere. Somebody will be there shortly." Taehyung nodded in thanks and led Jungkook to a booth next to the window. The little's legs gently swung under the table as he played with the small cardboard drink menu. A man khakis and a dark dress shirt appeared, laying laminated menus in front of them.

"Can I start you with a couple of drinks?"

"Uh-I'll take a water and he'll have..." He met Jungkook's pleading eyes. "A chocolate milk." Jungkook smiled happily and turned his attention to the window. The waiter nodded and left.

"What kind of food are we feeling, hm?"

"Look, daddy. It's a kitty!"

"Very cute, baby. But do you remember what to call me when we're out in public?" Jungkook pouted.

"Taetae."

"Good job baby." Giggling, Jungkook shuffled happily, his sneaker accidentally catching the elder's knee. Taehyung tried to hide his reaction to the initial pain, but Jungkook still caught his expression. The tears gathered quickly but before Tae could speak the younger was crawling under the table. He watched as the younger hugged his shin and kissed his knee.

"Did I make it all better?"

"Yes, all better baby. Thank you so much." He said, smiling and comfortingly petting his hair.

"I appreciate it." Jungkook clambered back into his seat, looking at the menu excitedly.

"I want a salad. And I want taetae to get a pizza so I can steal a slice." Taehyung chuckled.

"Okay, salad and pizza it is." The couple waited patiently until the waiter came back, drinks in hand.

"There you guys go! Are you ready to order?"

"Sure thing. We'll take a small cheese pizza and a small house salad."

"Dressing?"

"Ranch."

"That'll be out shortly."

"Thank you." He folded Jungkook's menu and handed them to the waiter.

Jungkook waited patiently to the best of his ability, Yoongi but around the five-minute mark staring out the window got a little boring.

"Taetae? May I play a game on your phone?"

"Of course." He handed Jungkook his phone. The younger clicked into his folder of games, but before he could select one the phone started to vibrate in his hand.

"Taetae? Jinnie is calling." With a confused look, Tae accepted the call.

"Hey, everything alright? I didn't get the times wrong did I?" Jin chuckled.

"No, no you're good. We just decided to end early today, it was a bit of a rough session."

"Is he alright?"

"Yes, we just stirred some things up."

"Well, we just ordered our food. Is it alright if we head back in a couple of minutes?"

"Yeah of course. See ya!"

"Bye, hyung." The waiter set their food on the table.

"Actually could we get this to go?"

"I'll bring out some boxes."

"Thanks." He came back shortly with some takeaway boxes and the check. Taehyung packed away the food and left cash at the table. Jungkook held his hand tightly until they were outside.

"Daddy? How come we have to leave early?"

"Yoongi isn't feeling well, baby. So we need to go pick him up." He left the food in the backseat before opening the door for Jungkook.

"Don't worry. We'll have some hang-out time by ourselves." He closed the door and got in on his side, starting the ignition.

They pulled up to Jin's office to find the pair standing outside. Taehyung told Jungkook to stay in the car and got out to meet them. Jin said something to Yoongi before sending him to the car.

"What happened?" He asked, watching the younger get in the backseat.

"Legally I can't say much. But it took a lot out of him. And he's really embarrassed about this." Tae nodded.

"I thought he would be. Well, I'll see you, hyung."

"Bye, Taehyungie." He got in the driver's seat, looking in the rearview at Yoongi for a moment. He opened his mouth to speak, but Yoongi cut him off.

"Can we just go home?"

"Of course, hon."