26

yo I think this book is coming to an end. comment anything i forgot to wrap up

Yoongi yawned sleepily.

"Come on, baby. You need to start getting ready."

"Ready for what?" He asked, blinking the sleep from his eyes and sitting up.

"You have a session with Jin, remember? It's time to get ready."

"Do I have to go by myself this time?"

"Jungkookie has a deadline coming up so he needs to stay home and work, but I can go with you if you want."

"Yes please." Tae pulled an outfit from the closet and laid it out on the bed.

"Feeling big this morning?" Yoongi nodded.

"Jungkookie is having a bit of a hard time so once we get back I promised him he could have some littlespace time, alright?"

"Of course." Taehyung left the room, leaving Yoongi to dress himself. In the kitchen, Jungkook was wearing an apron and appeared to be cooking some kind of food, though Yoongi wasn't really sure it was edible.

"Yoongi! My baby!" Jungkook slung his arms around the younger's neck and kissed his cheek, dirty spatula still in his hand.

"Good morning." All of a sudden, he exploded into tears. Yoongi looked to Taehyung, clearly panicked. He rubbed the elder's back, awkwardly.

"What's wrong?"

"Do you not love us?! I know we brought you here against your will but I thought we were past that! How come you don't kiss us too!?!" Taehyung stepped in.

"I think you're a little tired love. Yoongi and I have to go now or we'll be late for his therapy appointment. Do I need to call Hoseok to be here with you?" Jungkook pulled away and wiped his eyes.

"No, it's okay. I'm just going to finish breakfast and get to work."

"Okay, love." He kissed Jungkook's cheek and motioned for Yoongi to do the same. Jungkook smiled at them before ushering them out the door.

"Go, go! You can't be late." The door shut abruptly behind them. Taehyung tucked his hands into his pockets and walked to the car.

"I'm sorry about that. He can get a bit emotional when he's stressed. He didn't really mean any of it."

"Does it really bother you guys that I don't kiss you?" Taehyung sighed, opening the passenger door for him before getting on the other side.

"Obviously I can't speak on Jungkook's behalf, but I can assume he has a similar view on this. It would be nice for you to initiate things, but I also recognize that our situation is slightly atypical. All I ask is that you do your best, and we'll do the same."

"I've never even had a friend before. I don't know what I'm supposed to do." Taehyung smiled at him.

"Well if you're up to the task, when we get home, go and give Jungkook a big ole hug and a kiss on the cheek. It took me forever to learn this- but he's a sucker for a good hug." Yoongi nodded, turning to gaze out the window. Deciding to test the waters, Tae rested his hand atop the younger's thigh. Yoongi just blushed and tried to disappear into the car seat.

"Good morning! How're you today, Yoongi?"

"Fine."

"I see you brought Taehyung with you."

"Yeah, I did." Taehyung chuckled under his breath at Yoongi's rudeness.

"Why don't you tell me about your family?" Jin asked, sitting on the chair across from him.