24

"Come on baby." Taehyung kissed all over Yoongi's face to wake him up.

"I'm awake. I'm awake." The younger sat up.

"Let's go make breakfast hm?" Yoongi nodded. After washing up they met in the kitchen.

"I'm thinking French toast. Sound good?'

"Mhm!" Since his quick rinse in the shower, Yoongi felt much more awake and energized, but Tae was still dragging his feet about the kitchen. Perching on a chair from the table, the younger tucked his hands under his thighs and swung his legs.

"Good morning!" Jungkook greeted. Yoongi smiled in response.

"Honey?" Jungkook hugged Taehyung's waist as he dozed off at the stove. The younger gently kissed his neck, making him jolt awake.

"Hm? Oh, good morning baby."

"Go on and lay down, I'll finish here."

" You sure?"

"Of course. Go on I'll bring you some."

"Thank you" He kissed both Jungkook and Yoongi on the lips and headed back to bed.

"French toast for breakfast, is it?" Yoongi nodded excitedly

"Mhm! I've never had it before but it sounds yummy."

"Oh, you messy baby." Jungkook gently used a damp paper towel to clean the younger's sticky hands and face. He left Yoongi to brush his hair while he checked up on Taehyung. The elder was passed out under the covers, some packed a plate of French toast into the fridge with his name on it.

"All set?" He asked, finishing tying the other's shoes.

"Mhm!" Jungkook took the little's hand and led him to the car. After buckling him in, they headed off to the mall.

Yoongi clung anxiously to Jungkook's arm taking in his surroundings. White LED lights reflected off of the spotless tile floor and cast a pale glow over the many teenagers and couples bustling in and out of stores.

"Stay by my side, okay?"

"Yes, Jungkookie." They took off into the first store. Racks and racks of various clothes covered almost the whole store floor, leaving small aisles for the crowd to weave through. The couple looked through the racks, Jungkook pulling various into his arms for the younger to try on.

Yoongi clung onto Jungkook's shirt the whole time, watching everyone around them anxiously. Once a sizable collection of clothes had been gathered, Jungkook took them to the dressing rooms. He pushed into a rather large room and locked the door. Gaudy green floral wallpaper covered the wall behind the full length mirror. Jungkook dropped the clothes onto the bench and began sorting through them.

"I grabbed a couple of different sizes to see what you liked. Here, try this first." He handed the younger a black long sleeve. Yoongi waited until the elder faced the wall before slipping into it.

"Done?"

"Yeah." Jungkook turned around.

"How does it feel? Move around a bit." Yoongi raised his arms slightly.

''It's a little tight." He said with a grimace.

"Alright." Jungkook searched through the clothes pile before handing him another shirt. He turned around and Yoongi put it on.

"This one is better." Jungkook checked the size and began pulling any shirts from the smaller pile.

"Alright. This is what we've got left for shirts. I'll hold them up one at a time and you say if you like it. Good?" Yoongi nodded.