10

would y'all be mad if taekook added yoongi to their relationship?

Taehyung handed Yoongi over to Jungkook while he gathered the ingredients for a grilled cheese. He sprayed the pan with olive oil and set it on medium heat to warm. After buttering two slices of bread and assembling the sandwich, he popped it in the pan and let the cheese melt. Jungkook stood close by, holding Yoongi who watched excitedly.

Once it was ready, Taehyung flipped onto a plate and sliced it into small squares. Jungkook grabbed the plate and sat at the table with Yoongi in his lap. He bounced his knee lightly, hoping to entertain the younger while Taehyung warmed up canned tomato soup in a mug. Yoongi clutched tightly onto Jungkook's shirt. The elder cats him a loving smile.

"Relax, baby." He quickly kissed Yoongi's forehead. "We'd never let anything happen to you." Yoongi loosened his grip but didn't let go completely. Taehyung came over a mug in one hand and silverware in the other. Yoongi reached out for the fork.

"Uh-uh, baby. You're too small."

"But I-"

"Let me take care of you." Taehyung sat across from them and stabbed a square of sandwich. Jungkook supported the younger as he leaned forward to take the piece into his mouth. The couple smiled proudly.

"Isn't that yummy, baby?"

"Mhm!"

Slowly, the sandwich disappeared along with the soup. While Taehyung washed the dishes, Jungkook sat Yoongi on the counter and wiped at his face with a damp paper towel. Yoongi scrunched his nose distastefully but didn't dare lean away for fear of falling.

"Let's go back to the living room, hm?" Jungkook moved to lift the younger, but he began whining and squirming.

"No!"

"What's up, love?"

"I want to walk." Jungkook smiled kindly.

"You're too little to walk baby. We've got to carry you. You're just a little baby." The elder kissed his way around Yoongi's face. The younger pouted.

"I want to walk." He mumbled. Jungkook sighed but set Yoongi on the ground. Keeping a firm grip underneath each arm, he allowed Yoongi to trudge clumsily into the living room but lifted him on the couch. Taehyung followed slowly. The couple cooed and kissed his cheeks in pride once the younger was seated. Yoongi blushed and hid his head in Jungkook's neck.

"We'd like to a talk with you, baby boy."

"About littlespace." Taehyung added. Yoongi's head shot up. Tae sat sideways on the couch, his back resting against the arm, as Jungkook supported Yoongi from behind.

"But first there's something else. Do you remember when you said you didn't feel real?"

"Yeah."

"Has that happened before?" Yoongi regarded him skeptically. "You're safe here." The elder smiled at him patiently.

"Well... yeah I guess so. Never that intense but when I get too lost in my head... sometimes I zone out and can't pull myself out of it."

"Our friend specializes in this kind of thing; we were wondering if you would be willing to talk to him- to help with this." Yoongi shrugged.

"I don't know."

"There's no rush," Jungkook said softly. "The offer will always stand."

"What's littlespace?" Yoongi asked, uncomfortable with the topic. Luckily, the couple allowed the change in topic.

"It's a headspace people use and go into to help deal with childhood trauma and the like. But there are other reasons too."

"But what does this have to do with me?"