25

Yoongi stayed in little space for the remainder of the day, marching his way through three coloring pages and five paw patrol episodes before dinner.

"Come on, love. Food's ready." Yoongi pouted.

"No!"

"You can finish coloring after. It's time to eat.

"I don't want to!" Taehyung stood, but Jungkook shook his head.

" It's alright. Eat up." Jungkook left his plate at the table and crouched beside Yoongi on the carpet.

"How come you don't want to want to eat your dinner?"

"I want to play instead."

"But baby. If you want to grow big and strong like your daddies you need to eat." Yoongi looked at him out of the corner of his eye but continued coloring. Jimin pulled his phone out of his back pocket.

"How about I set a 5-minute timer and after that you come eat your dinner. Deal?"

"Fine. Deal."

"Give me a hug please?" Yoongi crawled into Jimin's lap and hugged his neck.

"Love you, daddy."

"I love you too, baby. Now go on and color, I'll be back in five minutes with dinner." Yoongi resumed his activities while Jungkook took his seat at the table.

"You're really good with him," Taehyung said monotonously, with his head resting on his hand and his eyes half-closed. Jungkook chuckled.

"I know you mean that as a compliment but when you say it like that it sounds sarcastic."

"I'm sorry. You are good with him. I'm just still so tired."

"Still? Do you need to see a doctor?"

"No, I just think I need some extra sleep." Jungkook stopped the alarm and stood.

"An early bedtime it is then." He teased, kissing the elder's cheek.

"Hey! I'm your daddy. Not the other way around." Jungkook blushed and promptly left to retrieve Yoongi. Tae's laugh followed him into the living room.

"Come on, Yoongi. Your timer is up."

"But-"

"We had a deal, remember?"

" Yeah..." The younger took Jungkook's hand sadly and followed him to the table. Lifting the little one into his high chair, he attacked his cheeks with kisses to cheer him up. Yoongi's giggles quickly turned to tears.

"What's wrong baby? Is something hurting?" The younger shook his head.

"I- I just-"

"Take a deep breath, love," Taehyung called from the table.

"I just wanna eat which you guys." Jungkook cast Tae an excited smile.

"Okay baby. Come eat with us." He lifted Yoongi out of the chair and grabbed his plate off the counter. Taehyung smiled at the couple.

"Think you can stay awake for a movie night?" Jungkook asked coyly.

"Yes! Yes! Movie night!" Taehyung glared as Yoongi cheered.

"I'll do my best." He grumbled.

Yoongi settled into Tae's lap, eyes glued to the screen as the elder scrolled through Netflix. Jungkook came out with the popcorn and settled in next to them.

"Planet 51 sound good?" Yoongi shrugged.

"I never see it."

" You'll love it."

As the movie continued to play, Yoongi slowly fell out of littlespace. Even as Jungkook fed him small pieces of popcorn and Taehyung held him close he slipped.

"Let me down." Yoongi pulled away and tried to escape the elder's lap.

"Are you alright love?"

"Let me go!"

"Hey now." Tae soothed, gently pulling him back.

"No!"

"Yoongi..." The younger squirmed and dug his elbow into Taehyung's thigh. Instinctively he moved away and Yoongi fell softly between his knees. The elder slipped a hand under each arm and pulled him back up and onto the couch.

"Please. I didn't mean it!"

"Hey now. There's no harm done, there's nothing to be upset about, baby."

"There is harm done! I hit you and I wasn't listening!" Taehyung knelt in front of him and took his hands.

"I'm not mad okay? Take a breath for me." Yoongi took a shaky breath.

"Good. There's no need to be so upset okay? You didn't hurt me, I doubt there will even be a bruise." Sniffling, Yoongi met his gaze.

"Just listen next time okay? In or out of little space we're still looking out for you." Yoongi nodded. Taehyung chuckled and shook his head.

"Come here, I know you want to." Throwing his arms around the elder's neck, he takes a deep breath of Taehyung's scent and relaxes. Tae stands and sits on the couch beside Jungkook. Yoongi let's go and climb into Jungkook's lap.

"Feeling small again?" Yoongi shook his head shyly. Jungkook smiled and kisses his hair.

"Okay."

Heyyyy it's my birthday! I turn 18 and idk how to feel about it but I got a labret piercing so that's fun

It hurt a lot and was by far my most painful piercing but so worth it have a good day!