Yoongi stepped out of his mother's room, hanging his head. He wrapped his arms around himself and headed to the kitchen. The time on the stove read 3:00. Rubbing his temples, he heads out of his apartment and knocked on his neighbors' door. Jungkook opens it immediately and invites him inside.

"Oh, no that's okay. I just came to apologize for the ruckus."

"Come in, come in!" Yoongi reluctantly stepped in, though this wasn't his first time. 

"How're you doing? Do you need a water? A snack?"

"No no, I'm good, thank you. I'm just gonna head back over and go to bed, I'm pretty beat. I'm really sorry for waking you guys." Taehyung came out of the bathroom. 

"Hey, Yoongi."

"Hello." 

"Do you need anything?"

"No, thank you. I'm just gonna head over to bed."

"Why don't you spend the night?"

"Oh, no. I couldn't. I have school and work tomorrow anyway."

"Well, there's no dress code is there? You can borrow something of ours."

"Umm..." 

"It's okay." Jungkook pulled Yoongi into a hug and cupped the back of his head. "You don't have to stay." Yoongi pulled away a little, looking down.

"I think I will." Jungkook smiled brightly, practically jumping with excitement. Taehyung jumped in, not wanting to make the youngest uncomfortable.

"Come on then. We'll get you into some comfy clothes and into bed okay?"

"Okay." Taehyung smiled down at him. Jungkook set up the guest room, while Taehyung rifled through their closet for p.js. 

"Will you be okay in the guest room by yourself? Or do you want to stay with us?"

"I think I'll be okay." Taehyung handed him a dark shirt and basketball shorts.

"Okay. The door is always open okay?"

"Thank you." 

"You got it, honey." He put a hand on Yoongi's lower back. "The bathroom is right through here. Leave your clothes on the sink and I'll throw them in the wash for tomorrow. The guest bed is on the left of that and you're all set!"

"Thank you so much."

"No worries, honey." He pulled the younger into his chest, closing his eyes to relish the younger's body against his. "Get some sleep okay? We'll see you in the morning." Yoongi cast him a wide smile and headed to the bathroom. 

Dressed in comfy clothing, Yoongi folded his clothes neatly on the sink and left for the guest room. 

Jungkook was fluffing the pillows when he entered. 

"Yoongi, hi!"

"Oh, I can wait outside if you're still-"

"Nonsense, come here." He waved Yoongi over and pulled back the covers. He smoothed Yoongi's hair and helped him to bed. Jungkook smiled and kissed his forehead. 

"Goodnight, Yoongi."

"'Night, Kook."