11

I just read the article of BTS reacting to a fan coming out as trans and yoongi drawing a heart on his scars i can'ttttt we don't deserve them

Yoongi's stomach growling coaxed him awake. He rolled over clumsily and looked at Taehyung's sleeping figure. Yoongi pouted as his stomach grumbled again. Not wanting Taehyung to give him a time out again, he turned to Jungkook who was sleeping on his stomach. The elder's phone blinked on the nightstand, reading 8:00. Yoongi took a hold of Jungkook's T-shirt sleeve and tugged as hard as he could, and ended up hardly moving the fabric. Stretching sleepily, the elder turned on his side towards Yoongi and smiled softly.

"Good morning, baby."

"I'm hungry." Jungkook chuckled, reaching out to smooth Yoongi's bedhead. 

"Where are your manners, love?"

"Good morning," Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "Bunny." He added quickly.

"Good boy," Jungkook continued petting his hair. "Call me bunny and Taehyung bubby, okay?" Yoongi shrugged. "Let's wake him up and get breakfast started, hm?"

"No!" Yoongi whisper shouted. 

"Why not?"

"Time out." Jungkook smiled comfortingly. 

"You won't get a time out for waking us up. Only when you break the rules okay? We'll talk more about it later today." He helped Yoongi sit up and lightly supported his back, encouraging him to wake up Taehyung.

Yoongi reached out and poked his shoulder. When the elder barely stirred, he shuffled closer and tugged at his shirt. Taehyung grumbled but made no move to open his eyes. Jungkook chuckled.

"He's a bit of a heavy sleeper. Go ahead and call his name."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course! He may come off mean or whatever, but he just wants what's best for you." Yoongi looked back to Tae and leaned over him.

"Bubby..." He called self-consciously. Taehyung turned and pulled Yoongi down to him, causing the younger to shriek and giggle. "Hey! We were trying to wake you up!" 

"Let's go back to sleep," Tae argued, nuzzling into Yoongi's neck. 

"But I'm hungry," Yoongi whined. 

"Breakfast it is then!" He released the younger and stood up, laying out new clothes for the younger. "Do you want me or bunny to change you?" Yoongi looked down shyly.

"Bunny." He whispered. 

"Okay," Taehyung left a kiss on his head. "I'll go start breakfast. Pancakes sound good?"

"Yes please."

"You got it, love."

Jungkook dressed him quickly, avoiding the younger's embarrassment narrowly. He kept a tight hold on each of his hands but allowed Yoongi to walk to the kitchen himself. Taehyung spots them as they enter the doorway.

"Look at our boy! How big you're getting!" He scurried over with his arms out, lifting Yoongi and kissing all over his face before setting him in Jungkook's lap at the table. 

"Would you like your bottle or pancakes first?" Yoongi hesitated. Might as well get it over with at this point.

"Bottle." 

"You got it, baby." Taehyung warms up the bottle and mixes in vitamin powder instead of muscle relaxants. Most of the drugs had worn off throughout the night, so the couple allowed him to hold the bottle himself, though he still leaned back on Jungkook's chest.