19

Jungkook leaned over the younger who was still asleep on his back. 

"Yoongi baby..." HI spoke softly, caressing Yoongi's cheek with his thumb.

"Kookie?"

"Good morning, petal." Opening his eyes, Yoongi immediately turned away, embarrassed by their proximity. 

"G-good morning." 

"Why don't we settle everything for your room today? The stuff we ordered last time arrived a couple of minutes ago."

"Okay."

"We can have cake again for breakfast. Sound good?" Yoongi nodded excitedly, fighting under Jungkook's weight to sit up. Leaning closer, Jungkook felt the younger still beneath him, clearly nervous. He held eye contact, slowly inching closer. Yoongi blushed heavily. Placing a quick peck on Yoongi's nose, Jungkook broke into a huge smile and stood up, heading to the kitchen. 

Yoongi followed a minute later, having calmed himself down. Taehyung and Jungkook sat next to each other at the table, sharing forkfuls of cake. Taehyung smiled warmly, patting the seat next to him. Sitting down, Yoongi accepted bites of cake as Tae fed them.

Taehyung took Yoongi to the couch while Jungkook sat the packages on the coffee table. 

"Okay, before we go through these, I wanted to suggest something. Obviously, we've been looking for things to give Yoongi his own room. But I was thinking... What if you just stayed in our room?" At Yoongi's obvious hesitation, Taehyung took over.

"We'd let you do a little redecorating, give you your own things to make you feel comfortable. And if you want you can still decorate the guest room however you want."

"That way you still have your own space." Yoongi sandwiched his hands between his knees, still unsure. Taehyung smiled softly, rubbing his back. 

"You sleep with us so much already. It won't be much different than that." Yoongi blushed.

"But you guys are married." He added timidly. Taehyung turned Yoongi around and pulled him into his lap. Leaning forward, he rested their foreheads together. 

"Don't worry about that, love. You won't come between us."

"Besides, we love you just as much." Yoongi pulled away, looking at Jungkook with saucer-like eyes. Tae cast Jungkook a warning glare.

"What do you mean?" Before anyone could stop him, Jungkook leaned in and planted a kiss on Yoongi's lips. Yoongi blinked. Jungkook hovered in front of him, brushing his fingers through the younger's hair. Backing away, Yoongi looked toward Taehyung.

"He's right, love. We do love you that way. Though I wish he'd been more gentle about it."

"But you can't..." Taehyung pulled Yoongi closer, glaring at Jungkook again. Tucking Yoongi under his chin, he stood up and carried the younger into their bedroom. Jungkook stayed, kneeling against the couch forlornly.

Taehyung slipped into bed, holding Yoongi to his chest. He let the silence go, combing Yoongi's hair through his fingers.

"What am I supposed to do?" Yoongi whispered.

"What do you mean, love?"

"Well, you guys have helped me so much-" Taehyung abruptly turned over, trapping Yoongi into the mattress.

"Don't feel obligated to do anything. We'd love to have the chance to be with you. We'd love to be able to treat you as a boyfriend. But if that's not what you want, then that's okay. We'll forget it ever happened." Yoongi worried at his lip, pulling Taehyung's shirt until the elder was laying directly on him. Nuzzling into Taehyung's neck, Yoongi let his anxiety settle as Tae rested on him like a human weighted blanket.