6

Jungkook took Yoongi's hand and lead him into the kitchen where Taehyung was fixing some sandwiches.

"Why don't you sit on the couch over there, and I'll bring your stuff back when he's ready."

"Mhm."

"Is he okay?" Tae asked when Yoongi had left the room.

"Yeah, it even seems like he's slipped a little. But maybe he's just sad." Jungkook popped the llama in the microwave.

"His room will be finished in a couple of hours, around 9. And then we can set him up for bed in there." The microwave beeped, so Jungkook met Yoongi back in the living room. He stood in the doorway for a couple of moments, watching the younger attempt to pry open the windows.

"Yoongi, honey. You won't be able to open them. The doors and windows are locked so only Taehyung and I can open them."

"But-"

"Shhh, come here. I've got your llama." Yoongi trudged over and took the llama. "I'm going to get you some p.j's," Jungkook said, closing the curtains. "Do you want to watch T.V while I'm gone?"

"No."

"Okay," the elder sighed.

Jungkook came back holding shorts and a t-shirt. Yoongi walked over, expecting Jungkook to hand him his clothes and direct him to the bathroom.

"Let me change you."

"What?"

"Let me change you."

"Why?"

"Please?"

"I don't think so. That's weird."

"It would make me happy... I just want to take care of you." Yoongi stared.

"Okay... I guess." Jungkook took a seat and waved the younger over excitedly. Yoongi stood in front of him shyly. The elder smiled warmly and gently lifted the shirt over his head. Yoongi immediately crossed his arms over his chest. It felt a bit weird to be undressed in a living room and not a bathroom or bedroom, but he desperately wanted to make Jungkook happy.

Jungkook slipped the oversized t-shirt over Yoongi's head and removed his pants. The elder's comforting, warm scent overwhelmed his senses; the combination of his scent and the large shirt coming to midthigh made Yoongi feel incredibly small under Jungkook's caring gaze.

"Are you okay hun?" Yoongi looked at him with dazed eyes. Jungkook waved Taehyung over from what he was working on. I think he's small. Jungkook mouthed.

"Yoongi baby," The younger looked at him blankly. "How old are you, love?" Yoongi shrugged. They both smiled fondly. "That's okay." Jungkook decided to leave the younger in his boxers instead of trying to get pants on him.

"Is his bed set up?"

"Almost. I'll just finish it tomorrow and get this little guy into bed."

"Okay. Hey Yoongi, would you like to sleep in your own bed tonight, or with us?"

"Umm..." Jungkook smiled warmly.

"Any answer is okay."

"Own bed."

"Okay, hun," Yoongi watched with dazed eyes and Taehyung carried him to the guest room. The elder pulled the quilt up to his chin

"Taehyungie?"

"Yes, love?"

"Feel funny."

"What kind of funny?" Taehyung's eyes furrowed as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Like..." He looked around and then down at his hand, flexing them. "Like I'm not real. In a game."

"Oh," Taehyung regarded him with concern, searching through his brain for what he knew about dissociation. "Are you still able to sleep? Or do you want to do something else?"

"I'm not sleepy."

"I'll put on a movie in the living room while we figure out something okay?"

"Yeah."

"Let's go," He lifted Yoongi into his arms again and set him on the living room couch. He spotted Jungkook in their bed, so after setting up The Bee Movie for Yoongi, Taehyung joined him.