Chapter 32

"Ace, gusto mo ng sweater?" Elle asked her cousin. We're in her house watching a movie.

"Meron ka?"

"Oo. Wait lang," she said and went inside her closet. "Eto, gusto mo?"

"Eh?" Ace reacted when he saw the brand of the sweater Elle gave him. "Wala ka bang mura 'jan, Elle?"

"Sa'yo na 'yan, pang-lalaki din naman 'yan."

"Eh bakit ka may gan'to?"

"Kay Alistair dapat 'yan, kaso medyo maliit sa kanya, edi bumili nalang ako ng bago. Sa'yo na oh."

"Thank you!"

"Okay." Elle nodded and sat beside me again.

"Giniginaw ako." I told her so she'd take care of me too.

"Sino?" She asked.

"Ha?" I asked. "Ako nga."

"Nagtanong." She laughed.

I raised my eyebrows. Ah, ganyanan? I wonder what her reaction will be when she sees the set-up outside later. Jia and Sinta told her that they will be in a meeting later but the truth is, they are setting up the venue together with Janice, Shaniah, Erin and CJ.

"Ouch." I reacted.

"Oh," she said and handed me her blanket. The one she uses when she sleeps. "That smells like me."

"Better." I smiled as I smelled the scent of her blanket. It smells sweet and fruity, just like her.

"May ibibigay pala ako sa'yo mamaya." She whispered, smiling.

"Ngayon na."

"Mamaya na pag-alis nila Ace at Jade."

"Hoy, lumabas nga muna kayo." I shouted at those two who are focused on watching the show.

"Alistair!" Saway niya.

"Ako nalang muna lalabas," paalam niya. "I'll get ice cream."

"Ah- ako na!" Jade shouted. She might see what's happening downstairs so we're here to stop her from going down.

"No, it's okay, ako na."

"Di, pupunta din kasi ako sa kotse ko, may kukunin. I'll be back."

"Ah, thank you!"

"Alistair!" Ace shouted from outside. That's our cue that we can go outside now.

"Elle, wait lang ha." I told her. "May aasikasuhin lang ako sa garden."

Knowing Elle, after a few minutes, she'll look for us and would find any way to help.

"Alistair!" I heard her calling for my name. "Need a han-" She couldn't even continue her words upon seeing the set-up.

"I know, this is already my second proposal. We couldn't have a proper one since it's was hard for the both of us. But now, I'm sure of our happy ending. I know it's not on Marina Bay Sands as you dreamed of but will you be my fiancée for the second time? Raelle Elysia Monverde, will you marry be and become my Mrs. Lee?" I asked her and knelt.

She nodded so I inserted a ring on her finger.

"Thank you, Alistair." She cried. "As I've told you earlier, I have something to tell you."

"Meron?"

"Here," she said and handed me a gift box. "Open mo."

"No way." I said as I saw a pregnancy test on the box.