Chapter 34

"Are you sure you'll be fine alone? I can't be with you later, Elle. I have a very important meeting."

"Yes, we'll be okay."

"Should I just cancel the meeting?"

"No, hayaan mo na. I want to experience riding a ferry too. I'm sure it would be a great story to our baby when he or she grows up."

"You're right. Susunod ako bukas, okay? Call me whenever you're bored."

"Yes, sir."

"Ayaw mo nalang mag-airplane?"

"Ang kulit!" She laughed. "We'll be fine, Alistair."

"Okay." Suko ko. "Ingat. I love you."

"I love you, too. I can't wait for our little family."

"Same, baby. See you tomorrow." I said as I hug her.

After bringing them to the fort, I waited for them to go inside before leaving. She waved and blew me a kiss from afar.

I really love this girl. I'm more than happy that she's the one I married and she's the woman that would carry my children.

Pagdating sa opisina, the board members are here, as well as Jade and Ace. I told them to be here since I also need their opinions. We're still waiting for more people so I went to them.

"Bro, excited ka na?" Ace asked me. I immediately understood what he's talking about.

"Siyempre. Gusto ko na nga bumili ng gamit. I couldn't even sleep at night."

"Basta when Elle gives birth, don't faint upon seeing her." Jade laughed.

"Wow, porket alam na how it feels to be a Dad ha. If I'll have a daughter, you know what to do."

"Of course. We'll teach our sons how to use airsoft agad-agad." Ace laughed.

When the other members arrived, I went back to my seat.

"This is the sales of our gadgets for the last month. It drastically changed bigger. However, there are still complaints about th-" the report was interrupted because of Elle's call.

It's very sudden cause she knows that I'm on a meeting.

"Wait lang, I'll answer my wife first." I said and didn't bother to get out of the room.

"Alistair,"

"Yes, love?" I answered her.

"No matter what happens, I love you. Okay? I just wanted to call."

"Okay. I love you too."

"Is Ace or Jade there?"

"Nope. Wala." I answered. She might call them and tell them that there's a surprise she plans for me. Who knows? Elle's full of surprises.

"Okay, sige. I'll hang up. I love you." She said and ended the call.

"Let's postpone the meeting later. My wife is up onto something." I told them happily. "Ace, 'pag tumawag si Elle loudspeaker mo."

It didn't take long for Elle to call Ace. She needs her cousins' help in order to surprise me, huh?

"Ace, 'wag ka muna magsalita. Listen to what I'm saying first. I'm calling cause the network might be cut later. We're here in a room inside the ship, we're still okay. But it's sinking. The other side of the ship is sinking. This- this might be the last time I'll call. I couldn't interrupt Alistair cause he's in a meeting so I just called you. Later, there's something I wrote in my pocket. I couldn't speak clearly so I couldn't say it here. Don't tell this to Alistair unless his meeting ends. I'll try to be safe."