Chapter 31

"Bro!" Ace and Jade shouted when they saw the phone I'm holding.

"Oh?" I said and pulled the phone from Ace's hand. "Fucker!" Sigaw ko nang makitang na-like ang picture ni Elle.

"Wow! Picture padin ni Raelle tinitignan after all these years. You're whipped for my cousin, man." Ace laughed.

"Pero ganda phone mo. 'Di pa nilalabas 'yan dito ah?" Jade said.

"Bumili ako sa US. Ayoko ng auto-correct ng 11."

"Yabang, gago, pare." Ace laughed. "Tapon mo naman sa wallet ng anak ko 'yung sinasayang mo."

"Baliw ka ba? As if you're not earning millions per day."

"Anong laban namin sa tulad mo whose earning billions per hour?" Jade rolled his eyes.

"Ano pa kaya doon sa pinsan ko? Alam mo ba si Elle, kung wala sa opisina, nasa runway! Model na!"

"Mukha bang hindi ko alam?" I asked Ace.

"Sabi ko lang! Napaka mo talaga. Ang sungit mo na nga 'nung nandito si Elle, ngayon, grabe ibang level na."

"I know right?"

"H- hey! Elle just texted me! Si- si Tito Calo!" Ace shouted and couldn't continue his words."

"Ano?"

"Wa- wala na si tito. Kaka-transfer lang ng coffin doon sa bahay nila."

"How's Elle?" I immediately asked.

"She's crying of course. Mamayang 1, we can visit. Mamayang 5 pa kami ni Sinta pupunta. Are you going, Alistair?" Ace asked.

"Oo."

"Careful with Elle."

I didn't wait for them anymore. Masyadong matagal ang 5 PM para mag-antay ako.

When I arrived at their house, she's the first person I saw. Kahit umuulan, she picked up the flowers on their gate. I waited for a while and just stared at her while she's picking up the flowers.

"This car isn't gonna drive itself, Alistair." I whispered to myself.

That just gave me an idea. I'll just buy a tesla. I want a car that will lead me to Elle, or if that's possible.

Her eyes are very swollen as I expected. I've seen her latest pictures, posts and everything, but she's different in person. Her eyes are swollen but she's still very beautiful. Even more beautiful that the last time I saw her.

I gathered my courage and went to the gate. I kept on turning my signal lights on and off to tell her to go inside but she just got mad. Temper changed too, huh, Elle?

When she didn't budge and just continued to open the gate, I opened my window to tell her.

When I pulled my window down, her eyes immediately widened. Take note, she's Korean so her eyes are small. Didn't she see me in the windshield?

"I kept on signaling you to go inside. It's raining. Aren't you afraid of rain, Elle?"

"No." She shook her head before the maids went to her. She's soaking wet.

I waited for her to stop crying before coming to her. Her tears are falling non-stop.

"I'm sorry for your loss." I rubbed her back.

"A- Alistair." She called my name.

"Just cry. I still know you, kilalang-kilala padin kita. Ilabas mo na." I said and pulled her in my arms.